Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Nokia SDK 2.0 for Java - feedback wanted(Competition with feedback component related to eclipse toolchain.)
Nokia SDK 2.0 for Java - feedback wanted [message #895787] Mon, 16 July 2012 04:03 Go to next message
Hamish Willee is currently offline Hamish WilleeFriend
Nokia has just released a new beta "Nokia SDK 2.0 for Java", which contains an IDE that uses Eclipse. We are looking for people to try out the tools and give feedback on what can be improved.

The best feedback will be be awarded a phone prize (as part of a Java ME wiki article competition).

Unfortunately I am new to this forum and cannot post external links. Please find the competition page "Nokia Developer Asha Touch Competition 2012Q3" and then search for the "Java SDK Feedback" link. Apologies for the inconvenience.
Re: Nokia SDK 2.0 for Java - feedback wanted [message #898270 is a reply to message #895787] Thu, 26 July 2012 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sabir pasha is currently offline Sabir pashaFriend
Hi
I downloaded your SDK and tried to use the plugin installed in my eclipse
But nothing comes up on Eclipse , but when i see in my About eclipse -> plugins the plugins are shown as present in my plugins directory .
I am not sure if the installation process with the installer is fine or has some problems but for now the plugins are not working for me although they are present in my eclipse/plugins directory .
It will be a good idea to attach some screen shots which would show how the eclipse UI appears when the plugins are installed.

Thanks
Sabir
Re: Nokia SDK 2.0 for Java - feedback wanted [message #898636 is a reply to message #898270] Fri, 27 July 2012 00:16 Go to previous message
Hamish Willee is currently offline Hamish WilleeFriend
Hi Sabir

Thanks for your feedback. Can you please post it on the Nokia developer thread because that is where the SDK team are monitoring for responses.

To find the thread, search on google for "Nokia Developer Asha Touch Competition 2012Q3" and then search for the "Java SDK Feedback" link. Apologies for the inconvenience - I can't post links on this forum.

Regards
Hamish

Previous Topic:@NonNoull fields early access
Next Topic:Juno
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:48:15 GMT 2024