Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » load only visible pages in gmf(lazy loading)(diagram load issue)
load only visible pages in gmf(lazy loading) [message #895665] Sat, 14 July 2012 12:33 Go to next message
Abbas Mohd is currently offline Abbas MohdFriend
Hi,
I am trying to open large diagram file,but it is taking large time to open.
Is there any way to reduce the diagram loading time.
Is there any way to load diagram like page 1 and page 2 so on based on user scroll,similar to lazy loading.

Regards,
Abbas.
Re: load only visible pages in gmf(lazy loading) [message #896190 is a reply to message #895665] Tue, 17 July 2012 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

you could implement this by yourself. You can set all model elements to invisible in the notational model. Afterwards, you could set the model elements which are inside the view of the current editor to visible and all others invisible. Unfortunately I can not provide you any further assistance with such a thing as I never implemented it. As far as I know you do not get this feature out of the box from GMF.

Ralph
Re: load only visible pages in gmf(lazy loading) [message #896335 is a reply to message #896190] Wed, 18 July 2012 06:30 Go to previous message
Abbas Mohd is currently offline Abbas MohdFriend
Is PageBreak break feature helpful in any way?

[Updated on: Wed, 18 July 2012 06:31]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:GMF template aspects
Next Topic:Problem when delete a node in a subdiagram
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:44:19 GMT 2024