Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EGit / JGit » Maven multiple projects, some of them are not shared(Try to share a Maven multiple projects, but some of them not shared)
Maven multiple projects, some of them are not shared [message #895476] Fri, 13 July 2012 08:39
guofeng zhang is currently offline guofeng zhangFriend
Hi,

Installed m2eclipse-egit from http://repository.tesla.io:8081/nexus/content/sites/m2e.extras/m2eclipse-egit/0.14.0/N/0.14.0.201207041402/.

Configure EGit by selecting "Auto share projects located in a git repository".

Then using Import...->Checkout Maven projects from SCM to checkout a multiple Maven projects from github.com. In Eclipse (indigo) some of the projects are shared correctly and some of them not shared (the left side of the project names, and the package name and source file name in them) has ">" and "?" on the left side).

I redo the import without "Auto share projects located in a git repository" selected. After the projects have been imported, I select all the projects, right click somewhere on it, then select Share project...->Git, ..., all late steps use the default setting. But I got the same issues (some of the project shared but some not).

The EGit is 2.0.0.201206130900-r.

Is it a bug of EGit or something I did incorrectly when import the projects?

Thanks for your help.

Guofeng
Previous Topic:Getting the changed text / old version of a file
Next Topic:egit cloning issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:35:55 GMT 2024