Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » about RWT.FIXED_COLUMNS
about RWT.FIXED_COLUMNS [message #893626] Thu, 05 July 2012 01:57 Go to next message
ocean xue is currently offline ocean xueFriend
Messages: 107
Registered: November 2011
Senior Member
code Snippet1: treeVirtual.setData(RWT.FIXED_COLUMNS, 5);

code Snippet2:
final TreeEditor editor = new TreeEditor(treeVirtual);
final Button button = new Button(treeVirtual, SWT.NONE);
button.setText("test");
editor.grabHorizontal = true;
editor.setEditor(button, citem, 6);

the 6 TreeColumn change TreeEditor drag the scroll bar control does not hide?

Thanks a lot

Re: about RWT.FIXED_COLUMNS [message #893669 is a reply to message #893626] Thu, 05 July 2012 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ivan Furnadjiev is currently offline Ivan FurnadjievFriend
Messages: 1853
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,
I didn't get what is the issue. Please provide the complete self-running
snippet that demonstrate the problem.
Best,
Ivan

On 7/5/2012 4:57 AM, ocean Mising name wrote:
> code Snippet1: treeVirtual.setData(RWT.FIXED_COLUMNS, 5);
>
> code Snippet2:
> final TreeEditor editor = new TreeEditor(treeVirtual);
> final Button button = new Button(treeVirtual, SWT.NONE);
> button.setText("test");
> editor.grabHorizontal = true;
> editor.setEditor(button, citem, 6);
>
> the 6 TreeColumn change TreeEditor drag the scroll bar control does
> not hide?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
>

--
Ivan Furnadjiev

Twitter: @EclipseRAP
Blog: http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/

Professional services for RAP and RCP?
http://eclipsesource.com/services/rap/
Re: about RWT.FIXED_COLUMNS [message #893916 is a reply to message #893669] Fri, 06 July 2012 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ocean xue is currently offline ocean xueFriend
Messages: 107
Registered: November 2011
Senior Member
Snippet 1
Tree treeVirtual = new Tree(compActual, SWT.BORDER | SWT.FULL_SELECTION);
treeVirtual.setLayoutData(new GridData(SWT.FILL, SWT.FILL, true,
true, 1, 1));
treeVirtual.setLinesVisible(true);
treeVirtual.setHeaderVisible(true);
treeVirtual.setData(RWT.FIXED_COLUMNS, 5);

Snippet 2

private TreeItem createItem(TreeItem parentItem, String str, String str1,
String str2, String str3, String str4, String str5,
String str6,String str7, String str8) {
TreeItem citem = new TreeItem(parentItem, SWT.NONE);
citem.setText(str);
citem.setText(1, str1);
citem.setText(2, str2);
citem.setText(3, str3);
citem.setText(4, str4);
citem.setText(5, str5);
final TreeEditor editor = new TreeEditor(treeVirtual);
final Button button = new Button(treeVirtual, SWT.NONE);
button.setText("test");
editor.grabHorizontal = true;
editor.setEditor(button, citem, 6);

citem.setText(7, str7);
citem.setText(8, str8);
return citem;
}

drag the scroll bar button does not hide?
  • Attachment: init.png
    (Size: 11.96KB, Downloaded 73 times)
  • Attachment: scroll.png
    (Size: 12.22KB, Downloaded 70 times)

[Updated on: Fri, 06 July 2012 03:03]

Report message to a moderator

Re: about RWT.FIXED_COLUMNS [message #893924 is a reply to message #893916] Fri, 06 July 2012 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ivan Furnadjiev is currently offline Ivan FurnadjievFriend
Messages: 1853
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,
you mean that the cell editor (button) is not hidden behind the fixed
columns when scrolling right? If this is the problem - this is done by
design. Try to hide the editors (buttons) yourself by listening for the
horizontal scrollbar selection event. If you think that this is not
correct please file an enhancement request.
Best,
Ivan

On 7/6/2012 6:03 AM, ocean Mising name wrote:
> Snippet 1
> Tree treeVirtual = new Tree(compActual, SWT.BORDER | SWT.FULL_SELECTION);
> treeVirtual.setLayoutData(new GridData(SWT.FILL, SWT.FILL, true,
> true, 1, 1));
> treeVirtual.setLinesVisible(true);
> treeVirtual.setHeaderVisible(true);
> treeVirtual.setData(RWT.FIXED_COLUMNS, 5);
>
> Snippet 2
>
> private TreeItem createItem(TreeItem parentItem, String str, String str1,
> String str2, String str3, String str4, String str5,
> String str6,String str7, String str8) {
> TreeItem citem = new TreeItem(parentItem, SWT.NONE);
> citem.setText(str);
> citem.setText(1, str1);
> citem.setText(2, str2);
> citem.setText(3, str3);
> citem.setText(4, str4);
> citem.setText(5, str5);
> final TreeEditor editor = new TreeEditor(treeVirtual);
> final Button button = new Button(treeVirtual, SWT.NONE);
> button.setText(str15);
> editor.grabHorizontal = true;
> editor.setEditor(button, citem, 6);
>
> citem.setText(7, str7);
> citem.setText(8, str8);
> return citem;
> }
>
> drag the scroll bar button does not hide?

--
Ivan Furnadjiev

Twitter: @EclipseRAP
Blog: http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/

Professional services for RAP and RCP?
http://eclipsesource.com/services/rap/
Re: about RWT.FIXED_COLUMNS [message #893938 is a reply to message #893924] Fri, 06 July 2012 06:54 Go to previous message
ocean xue is currently offline ocean xueFriend
Messages: 107
Registered: November 2011
Senior Member
Yes, can not hide.
How to achieve? sample code?

Thanks a lot.

Previous Topic:Table issue with ARROW key navigation on RAP 1.5
Next Topic:Combo has some strange behaviour with arrow keys
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Nov 23 14:57:18 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01665 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software