Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » SWT Cocoa - How to disable glowing buttons?(How to disable "glowing" buttons?)
SWT Cocoa - How to disable glowing buttons? [message #891955] Tue, 26 June 2012 16:31 Go to next message
Brad Missing name is currently offline Brad Missing nameFriend
This may be a simple question, but how do I disable the glowing, pulsating button effect in SWT for Cocoa (64)?

The attached screenshot shows it.. but it looks even worse in real life with the cancel button pulsating and glowing.. I am using SWT 3738 for 64 bit cocoa. It does not happen with my carbon 32bit version.

Thanks for any help!
- Brad
Re: SWT Cocoa - How to disable glowing buttons? [message #893132 is a reply to message #891955] Mon, 02 July 2012 18:51 Go to previous message
Lakshmi P ShanmugamFriend
Hi,

This is a Mac OS feature to highlight the default button for the dialog, i.e, the button that will be selected when you hit enter. You can see this in the other dialogs on the Mac too. I'm not sure if there is a way to disable this effect.

Lakshmi P Shanmugam
Previous Topic:Thread deadlock when call to org.eclipse.swt.ole.win32.OleClientSite.doVerb is made
Next Topic:Maven generated jar does not instantiate Display
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:51:44 GMT 2024