Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BPMN Modeler » Deletion of Task
Deletion of Task [message #10822] Thu, 16 April 2009 13:11 Go to next message
Verena is currently offline Verena
Messages: 17
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hi there,

I'm trying to delete the task that is automatically inserted on creation
of a pattern.

Currently I'm able to change the activitytype, id, name and so on, but I
did not found out how to delete it from the pool. Returning the vertices
of the pool and clearing the list does not make any difference...I also
tried calling removeAdapter, with the same result. Can someone give me a
hint how to delete it.

BTW: It would be better not to have the task anyway - is there a reason
why it is inserted there - if not is there a bug existing?

Thanks,

--Verena
Re: Deletion of Task [message #11262 is a reply to message #10822] Thu, 16 April 2009 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: atoulme.intalio.com

Verena wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to delete the task that is automatically inserted on creation
> of a pattern.
You mean on creation of a new diagram, a pool and a task are present.
>
> Currently I'm able to change the activitytype, id, name and so on, but I
> did not found out how to delete it from the pool. Returning the vertices
> of the pool and clearing the list does not make any difference...I also
> tried calling removeAdapter, with the same result. Can someone give me a
> hint how to delete it.
You just need to change the initial contents of the diagram, look at the
wizard code.
>
> BTW: It would be better not to have the task anyway - is there a reason
> why it is inserted there - if not is there a bug existing?
No. This was actually requested by users.

>
> Thanks,
>
> --Verena
>
>
Re: Deletion of Task [message #11372 is a reply to message #11262] Wed, 22 April 2009 07:43 Go to previous message
Verena is currently offline Verena
Messages: 17
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Antoine Toulme wrote:

> Verena wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I'm trying to delete the task that is automatically inserted on creation
>> of a pattern.
> You mean on creation of a new diagram, a pool and a task are present.

This is exactly what I meant - sorry.

>> Currently I'm able to change the activitytype, id, name and so on, but I
>> did not found out how to delete it from the pool. Returning the vertices
>> of the pool and clearing the list does not make any difference...I also
>> tried calling removeAdapter, with the same result. Can someone give me a
>> hint how to delete it.
> You just need to change the initial contents of the diagram, look at the
> wizard code.

I found out how to do that thanks. An other Problem occured to me. I'd
probably better open a new thread for that since thi shas nothing to do
with the topic. Thanks for your help.
Previous Topic:Problems when connecting two elements
Next Topic:Change Labels of PopupBar
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Oct 22 03:13:04 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.08088 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software