Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BIRT » Being Prompted for Parameters Again After Choosing to Print
Being Prompted for Parameters Again After Choosing to Print [message #890026] Wed, 20 June 2012 16:15 Go to next message
Raishad is currently offline RaishadFriend
Messages: 77
Registered: July 2009
Member
I'm having an issue where I'm being prompted for parameters again after
choosing Print Report from a report that is being displayed in the web
viewer.

The attached screenshots probably describe it better
Re: Being Prompted for Parameters Again After Choosing to Print [message #890075 is a reply to message #890026] Wed, 20 June 2012 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

What version are you using?

Jason

On 6/20/2012 12:15 PM, Raishad Maharaj wrote:
> I'm having an issue where I'm being prompted for parameters again after
> choosing Print Report from a report that is being displayed in the web
> viewer.
>
> The attached screenshots probably describe it better
Re: Being Prompted for Parameters Again After Choosing to Print [message #893085 is a reply to message #890075] Mon, 02 July 2012 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raishad is currently offline RaishadFriend
Messages: 77
Registered: July 2009
Member
It's BIRT Version 2.6.2
It's a very strange problem in that it's only happening on a certain
install. Other installs don't have this problem.

On 6/20/12 5:00 PM, Jason Weathersby wrote:
>
> What version are you using?
>
> Jason
>
> On 6/20/2012 12:15 PM, Raishad Maharaj wrote:
>> I'm having an issue where I'm being prompted for parameters again after
>> choosing Print Report from a report that is being displayed in the web
>> viewer.
>>
>> The attached screenshots probably describe it better
>
>
Re: Being Prompted for Parameters Again After Choosing to Print [message #893156 is a reply to message #893085] Mon, 02 July 2012 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

What os is this running on?

Jason

On 7/2/2012 10:37 AM, Raishad Maharaj wrote:
> It's BIRT Version 2.6.2
> It's a very strange problem in that it's only happening on a certain
> install. Other installs don't have this problem.
>
> On 6/20/12 5:00 PM, Jason Weathersby wrote:
>>
>> What version are you using?
>>
>> Jason
>>
>> On 6/20/2012 12:15 PM, Raishad Maharaj wrote:
>>> I'm having an issue where I'm being prompted for parameters again after
>>> choosing Print Report from a report that is being displayed in the web
>>> viewer.
>>>
>>> The attached screenshots probably describe it better
>>
>>
>
Re: Being Prompted for Parameters Again After Choosing to Print [message #893804 is a reply to message #893156] Thu, 05 July 2012 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raishad is currently offline RaishadFriend
Messages: 77
Registered: July 2009
Member
This is a Linux server

On 7/2/12 5:27 PM, Jason Weathersby wrote:
> What os is this running on?
>
> Jason
>
> On 7/2/2012 10:37 AM, Raishad Maharaj wrote:
>> It's BIRT Version 2.6.2
>> It's a very strange problem in that it's only happening on a certain
>> install. Other installs don't have this problem.
>>
>> On 6/20/12 5:00 PM, Jason Weathersby wrote:
>>>
>>> What version are you using?
>>>
>>> Jason
>>>
>>> On 6/20/2012 12:15 PM, Raishad Maharaj wrote:
>>>> I'm having an issue where I'm being prompted for parameters again after
>>>> choosing Print Report from a report that is being displayed in the web
>>>> viewer.
>>>>
>>>> The attached screenshots probably describe it better
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
Re: Being Prompted for Parameters Again After Choosing to Print [message #893809 is a reply to message #893804] Thu, 05 July 2012 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

I can not reproduce the issue. Can you open a bugzilla entry for this?

Jason

On 7/5/2012 10:22 AM, Raishad Maharaj wrote:
> This is a Linux server
>
> On 7/2/12 5:27 PM, Jason Weathersby wrote:
>> What os is this running on?
>>
>> Jason
>>
>> On 7/2/2012 10:37 AM, Raishad Maharaj wrote:
>>> It's BIRT Version 2.6.2
>>> It's a very strange problem in that it's only happening on a certain
>>> install. Other installs don't have this problem.
>>>
>>> On 6/20/12 5:00 PM, Jason Weathersby wrote:
>>>>
>>>> What version are you using?
>>>>
>>>> Jason
>>>>
>>>> On 6/20/2012 12:15 PM, Raishad Maharaj wrote:
>>>>> I'm having an issue where I'm being prompted for parameters again
>>>>> after
>>>>> choosing Print Report from a report that is being displayed in the web
>>>>> viewer.
>>>>>
>>>>> The attached screenshots probably describe it better
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>
Re: Being Prompted for Parameters Again After Choosing to Print [message #897168 is a reply to message #890026] Sun, 22 July 2012 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Роман Устинов is currently offline Роман УстиновFriend
Messages: 1
Registered: July 2012
Junior Member
Hello friend.

Was smbp able to resolve this problem? I faced to the same.

My version is 2.6.1, but it doesn't matter I guess.

The window which appears has header PARAMETER SELECTION PAGE.

Also I've founded out that this problem appears just after DEPLOYING/RE-DEPLOYING the report, after a day or so on it disappears (probably any cash which is automatically cleans at 0-00 GMT? - it's just an idea).

If somebody has any comments - welcome.

Raishad, if you uploaded it into Bugzilla, give us a link please, cannot find.

Thanks
Re: Being Prompted for Parameters Again After Choosing to Print [message #898588 is a reply to message #897168] Thu, 26 July 2012 17:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Raishad is currently offline RaishadFriend
Messages: 77
Registered: July 2009
Member
Sorry, was on vacation
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=386072

I also have a colleague reporting that it's happening to him on 2.6.1 as
well.

On 7/22/12 5:09 PM, Роман Устинов wrote:
> Hello friend.
>
> Was smbp able to resolve this problem? I faced to the same.
>
> My version is 2.6.1, but it doesn't matter I guess.
>
> The window which appears has header PARAMETER SELECTION PAGE.
>
> Also I've founded out that this problem appears just after
> DEPLOYING/RE-DEPLOYING the report, after a day or so on it disappears
> (probably any cash which is automatically cleans at 0-00 GMT? - it's
> just an idea).
> If somebody has any comments - welcome.
>
> Raishad, if you uploaded it into Bugzilla, give us a link please, cannot
> find.
>
> Thanks
Re: Being Prompted for Parameters Again After Choosing to Print [message #898631 is a reply to message #898588] Thu, 26 July 2012 22:23 Go to previous message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Thanks for posting the bug.

Jason

On 7/26/2012 1:21 PM, Raishad Maharaj wrote:
> Sorry, was on vacation
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=386072
>
> I also have a colleague reporting that it's happening to him on 2.6.1 as
> well.
>
> On 7/22/12 5:09 PM, Роман Устинов wrote:
>> Hello friend.
>>
>> Was smbp able to resolve this problem? I faced to the same.
>>
>> My version is 2.6.1, but it doesn't matter I guess.
>>
>> The window which appears has header PARAMETER SELECTION PAGE.
>>
>> Also I've founded out that this problem appears just after
>> DEPLOYING/RE-DEPLOYING the report, after a day or so on it disappears
>> (probably any cash which is automatically cleans at 0-00 GMT? - it's
>> just an idea).
>> If somebody has any comments - welcome.
>>
>> Raishad, if you uploaded it into Bugzilla, give us a link please, cannot
>> find.
>>
>> Thanks
>
Previous Topic:COM.ibm.db2.jdbc.net.DB2Driver (v8.1) - for db2
Next Topic:Report viewer on Tomcat
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Nov 27 22:24:15 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02168 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software