|Re: Left Click operation on a pop up menu [message #1644221 is a reply to message #886158]
||Mon, 02 March 2015 00:26
| Rebecca Smith
Registered: February 2015
I am having a similar issue. I have looked at the other threads, as well as the cheat sheet, and my test continues to die trying to select the context menu item. I am running Jubula 8.1 stand alone against an RCP application. I've received a variety of error messages back, ranging from "Timeout received before confirming the posted event" to "Context Menu not found". I am not sure why it fails to find the menu option.
I have also tried both select by textpath and select by index, hoping one would work, but no luck.
Attached is the screenshot from Jubula. It appears to be getting the context menu to display, but fails to select anything. The cursor never moves onto the menu, so nothing ever gets selected. I tried a few times to export the test results details, but the tool never output anything to the paths provided.
Any help or suggestions are appreciated!
|Re: Left Click operation on a pop up menu [message #1645582 is a reply to message #1644221]
||Mon, 02 March 2015 15:39
| Alexandra Schladebeck
Registered: July 2009
Thanks for the image and the information. If I understand correctly, you're doing the following actions:
- select from the tree
- select from context menu
Is that correct?
Without seeing the test results, it's hard to guess what might be the cause, but here are some suspicions:
- Which mouse button are you using to open the context menu? It should be '3'
- Which actions are you using exactly?
- Which version of Java are you using, and which version of Eclipse (and is it pure or with compatibility layer)?
To get the test result details, you should be able to:
- Export the test results from the reporting perspective
- Or, you can configure in the preferences that a test should write a HTML report to the place you specify (this can be found in the test result preferences)
- If all else fails, take a screenshot of the test specification and provide the parameters you are using / attach the project if you can
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02565 seconds