||Mon, 09 July 2012 21:37
| Justin Early
Registered: June 2012
1. There is meta model which can be used to model many
functions and object literals/json, and mixin concepts.
2. The metamodel population default implementation is to use static analysis to populate the model which allows for invalid code to be parsed where running the js code requires no syntax errors and is more expensive to run in an authoring environment.
2. VJET has a validation engine that validates the semantics not just syntax such as if a doc says an argument should be a String VJET validates that the argument passed is a String.
3. VJET code assist which can propose accurate assist for function call
backs, object literal assist where there are known names, known name spaces, known global functions, etc.
4. ability to extend VJET using VJET js, using Java extensions, or Eclipse java extension points.
5. VJET comes with a default multiple - browser type library which can be validated
against and openly extended.
6. Multiple type libraries support for common js libraries
7. VJETDoc - a simple comment syntax for defining method, property, variable types when needed.
8. Support for cross js file assist using declaration.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01991 seconds