Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Help!How to create a project from existing source by using eclipse api
Help!How to create a project from existing source by using eclipse api [message #884907] Tue, 12 June 2012 00:27 Go to next message
hui lee is currently offline hui lee
I'm developing a plugin,it needs to create a project from the existing source.I want to use the eclipse api,I check the source of eclipse's NewJavaProjectWizardPageOne .Did eclipse had the api to help me to create the project from existing project?

ps:My english was poor,if you are hard to read it,I'm sorry for that.
Re: Help!How to create a project from existing source by using eclipse api [message #884947 is a reply to message #884907] Tue, 12 June 2012 02:47 Go to previous message
Satyam Kandula is currently offline Satyam Kandula
Eclipse doesn't have one api to create a project from existing source as such. However, you could achieve this by calling various APIs that you would have see in NewJavaProjectWizardPage. Here is one article that could hep you: http://www.pushing-pixels.org/2008/11/18/extending-eclipse-creating-a-java-project-without-displaying-a-wizard.html
Previous Topic:Splash screen freeze
Next Topic:Key bindings for up and down in content assist and other popups
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 23 01:35:52 EDT 2014