Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » GEF Documentation(Where is the GEF, Draw2D, and Zest documentation)
GEF Documentation [message #880972] Sun, 03 June 2012 14:38 Go to next message
Steven Vaerten is currently offline Steven VaertenFriend
I'm new to GEF and I have a few books on the subject, but they all seem to be mostly overviews with simple samples. I'm looking for a complete reference for GEF. I have loaded GEF from the marketplace and the help only has a Draw2d reference. I have looked on help.eclipse.org and I do not see GEF at all.

I'm using the indigo version of eclipse and would greatly appreciate someone pointing me to the complete documentation for GEF.
Re: GEF Documentation [message #881000 is a reply to message #880972] Sun, 03 June 2012 15:56 Go to previous message
Alexander Nyssen is currently offline Alexander NyssenFriend
Due to a problem with the old build system, the help documentation was indeed missing for indigo. While the juno version is not yet released (where this problem has been fixed) you may refer to the galileo help help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp. Despite, references to all documentation that is available can be found here: www.eclipse.org/gef/documentation.php.
Previous Topic:Image Figure differences from Eclipse 3.3 to 3.5m5
Next Topic:Create Request/Command by clicking a regular Button
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:00:01 GMT 2024