|Exception caught during execution of ls-remote command [message #876844]
||Fri, 25 May 2012 11:24
| saurav sarkar
Registered: July 2009
I am extremely new to Git and its concepts.
For my project i was trying to set up a github repository.
1. I had created an eclipse plug-in project.
2. Shared the project with GIT in my local system.(Created a local respository).
3. Now i want to push the local repository to the GIT hub repository created.
4. Created the GitHub repository.
5. I added the new public key generated to my git hub account
6. Now whenever i am trying to push the code to the git hub account.Pushing the code to the created GitHub repository url. I am getting this exception
Exception caught during execution of ls-remote command
And am not able to proceed.
I am definitely missing something very silly .
My Blog http://codifyit.blogspot.com/
Follow me: http://twitter.com/sauravs
[Updated on: Fri, 25 May 2012 11:25]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01695 seconds