I work for a while with Texo. I find it very useful but there are some annoying details. I do not know if these are bugs or "features", please clarify:
1.I set prefix to empty in my ecore model. (nsPrefix=""). Then I generate code (Generate JPA annotated model code). I got model new code with copy of my ecore model where the prefix is again default. I have to enter and clear it again.
2.Annotation model editor shows 'inverseJoinColumn' as 'joinColumn'. So such structure:
The "condition" is restricted for hibernate and do not work. I wanted to annotated this as: "_condition":
This do not works .... Still code has "condition" instead of "_condition"
4. Eclipse has a problem with recognizing updates of xsd model from external tools, (and refresh in Eclipse - F5): sometimes I have to restart Eclipse to force Texo regenerate code properly. Example: delete ecore model. Recreate ecore model. Genarate JPA annotated code. The code was generated without noticing annotationmodel file. Restart of Eclipse helps.
A very old thread, still I tested some things:
1) Texo always assumes that the nsprefix is set, so although you maybe right that an empty nsprefix is not handled correctly, it is an unsupported case
2) I tested this and it works fine in the current Texo version
3) I tested this and it works fine in the current Texo version
4) I could not directly reproduce now, but this can all be because of my environment, I remember to have solved an issue where the epackage was somehow cached in the eclipse memory, so re-generation would use older versions, but not sure if this applies here.