|Re: Weird problem/observation with Sequence remove() [message #872078 is a reply to message #872057]
||Tue, 15 May 2012 12:19
| Maarten Bezemer
Registered: February 2012
Thanks for your detailed explanation. I am not storing integers in the collection, but other from this the problem is exactly as your describe.
As I noted earlier, I switched to removeAt() to remove a certain index (as I should have used from the start). So for this particular situation it is solved for me.
Only problem is that I do not know for sure, whether I did make this mistake in other places as well, which are 'accepted' because I develop and test under Linux.
So it is not a showstopper, but until yesterday I thought my code was ok. Now I need to check for remove() occurrences and verify they are correct...
For the short term, a notice about this known issue, to warn (future) developers to be careful, in the documentation is good enough I suppose.
On the longer run, this definitely needs to be fixed of course.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02295 seconds