Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BIRT » How to create headers for Row level Data in Cross Tab Report
How to create headers for Row level Data in Cross Tab Report [message #871539] Mon, 14 May 2012 11:11 Go to next message
Sameer Singh is currently offline Sameer Singh
Messages: 22
Registered: May 2012
Junior Member
Hi

I am using 6 datasets in the group which is used as a row level data . I want to give header to identify these row level data. I tried by adding labels but it's not alligning with the row level data. Please give me some solution.

[Updated on: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to create headers for Row level Data in Cross Tab Report [message #871749 is a reply to message #871539] Mon, 14 May 2012 19:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Can you post the report?

Jason

On 5/14/2012 7:11 AM, Sameer Singh wrote:
> Hi
> I am using 6 datasets in the group which is used as a row level data . I
> want to give header to identify these row level data. I tried by adding
> labels but it's not alligning with the row level data. Please give me
> some solution.
Re: How to create headers for Row level Data in Cross Tab Report [message #871911 is a reply to message #871749] Tue, 15 May 2012 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sameer Singh is currently offline Sameer Singh
Messages: 22
Registered: May 2012
Junior Member
Hi jason

Please find the attached report design and i have another question can i add a sorting option at report viewer page. Please suggest some solution.
Re: How to create headers for Row level Data in Cross Tab Report [message #872265 is a reply to message #871911] Tue, 15 May 2012 19:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

The report you posted did not contain any datasets or a crosstab. BTW
you add sort to a crosstab using a report parameter and referencing the
parameter in the sorting tab for the crosstab. You can also add a sort
in script, which is shown in the following example:

http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1201-add-sort-to-crosstab-using-de-api-in-script/

Jason

On 5/15/2012 2:06 AM, Sameer Singh wrote:
> Hi jason
>
> Please find the attached report design and i have another question can i add a sorting option at report viewer page. Please suggest some solution.
Re: How to create headers for Row level Data in Cross Tab Report [message #872428 is a reply to message #872265] Wed, 16 May 2012 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sameer Singh is currently offline Sameer Singh
Messages: 22
Registered: May 2012
Junior Member

Sorry Jason by mistake i uploaded wrong report. Now i uploaded the correct report. Please find the attchment.
Re: How to create headers for Row level Data in Cross Tab Report [message #873152 is a reply to message #872428] Thu, 17 May 2012 15:49 Go to previous message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason Weathersby
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Can you attach a screen shot showing the labels you added and where they
are not aligning? I do not see 6 datasets in this report.

Jason

On 5/16/2012 1:30 AM, Sameer Singh wrote:
> Sorry Jason by mistake i uploaded wrong report. Now i uploaded the correct report. Please find the attchment.
Previous Topic:Hiding table based on inner dataset number of rows
Next Topic:PIE chart isn't displayed in PORTRAIT orientation
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Oct 01 06:05:43 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.03191 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software