Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » WindowBuilder » Same code, but designer doesn't work
Same code, but designer doesn't work [message #870961] Thu, 10 May 2012 11:10 Go to next message
Jakov MR is currently offline Jakov MRFriend
Hello,

I create a Swing dialog on Windows and copy it to Ubuntu. However, on Ubuntu I can't open the designer. And vice-versa. Windows edition can't open the designer of a dialog created by Linux version. Both use the same version of Eclipse with WindowBuilder integrated. Then I create the same project (name, jdialog class - default), and compare code. They're the same. Do you meet the same problem? Could you tell me how to use same code on 2 environment? Of course I need the designer.

Thanks and regards,

Jakov
Re: Same code, but designer doesn't work [message #871019 is a reply to message #870961] Thu, 10 May 2012 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
I would suggest posting a test case. What you describe works fine for me.
Re: Same code, but designer doesn't work [message #871333 is a reply to message #871019] Sat, 12 May 2012 06:31 Go to previous message
Jakov MR is currently offline Jakov MRFriend
Yes, thanks. maybe there's no problem with designer. I can do it now. Just some problem of difference Java version (between Eclipse and project setting) or HeadlessException that's delayed me post until now. I fix them all now.

Thanks and have a nice day!
Previous Topic:Trouble Using Created Jar files on Windows
Next Topic:WindowBuilder SWT editor exception in Juno M7 (not happen in M6)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:18:35 GMT 2024