Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » How can i make a shortcut that can't be contained in the root element?
How can i make a shortcut that can't be contained in the root element? [message #870691] Wed, 09 May 2012 11:16 Go to next message
Javier Belenguer is currently offline Javier BelenguerFriend
I need to link several different types of elements from my diagram to shortcuts from a model based on a different meta-model, but it seems you can only make shortcuts that can be contained in the root element. Is there any way to solve that? I can't modify the ecore model so the root element can contain the shortcut element or anything like that.

There's an old post from 2008 about it and he was told to report it as a bug, so maybe there's a solution now but I can't find it.
Re: How can i make a shortcut that can't be contained in the root element? [message #880253 is a reply to message #870691] Fri, 01 June 2012 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aurelien Pupier is currently offline Aurelien PupierFriend

Hi,

not sure that it will solve your issue, but you can use Custom OpenEditPolicy to navigate to another model.
You should link the old post that you found about the subject in order to give us a more precise idea of what are your requriements.

regards,

Aurélien Pupier - Bonitasoft S.A.
My company Eclipse-related blog
Re: How can i make a shortcut that can't be contained in the root element? [message #1005168 is a reply to message #870691] Thu, 24 January 2013 15:25 Go to previous message
Capi Tali is currently offline Capi TaliFriend
Here it is http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/65768/ please!
Previous Topic:Positionning a label above a figure
Next Topic:How to change alignment of a node's external label?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Nov 23 15:00:43 GMT 2014