Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse 4 » specify size/ratio for Perspective Layout
icon5.gif  specify size/ratio for Perspective Layout [message #870087] Sun, 06 May 2012 10:30 Go to next message
Shawn Missing name is currently offline Shawn Missing nameFriend
Messages: 3
Registered: November 2011
Junior Member
Hey Guys,

how can i specify the size/ratio of PartSashContainer and Views in Perspective-Layouts?

So that i can define that the PartSashContainer has 80% of the Window/Parent-Size and the other ViewPart has only 20% ?

I use the ApplicationWorkbenchModel for createing the Perspective.

Thank you!


Re: specify size/ratio for Perspective Layout [message #870175 is a reply to message #870087] Mon, 07 May 2012 07:13 Go to previous message
Christoph Keimel is currently offline Christoph KeimelFriend
Messages: 480
Registered: December 2010
Location: Germany
Senior Member
You can specify the weights as "Container Data" for the children of your PartSashContainer
Previous Topic:hide menu items
Next Topic:Questions concerning @PreDestroy and @PreSave
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 22 04:04:49 GMT 2018

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01620 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top