|Re: Include works, namespace could not be resolved [message #855021 is a reply to message #854935]
||Tue, 24 April 2012 09:09
| Fred Duff
Registered: April 2012
So I had closed Eclipse and went to do something else and when I opened it to answer your questions, that namespace problem was fixed.|
Now to answer your question:
F3 opens the correct header file.
Just rebuilt the index. Didn't change anything.
Included in Project -> Properties -> C/C++ General -> Paths and Symbols. I added C:\irrlicht\include as a folder.
I let Eclipse generate the Makefile.
So everything looks like it's working. Onwards with the tutorial. If something goes wrong, I'll gladly ask here! You've been much helpful!
Edit: Arh, this I can't be sure is a problem with Eclipse but... "undefined reference to `_imp__createDevice' IrrlichtTutorial.cpp"
Edit2: GAWD I fixed it. So I had to put the library path to my Irrlicht lib, and then add "Irrlicht" in libraries. That's what ld expects. 100% working now. Thank you very much.
[Updated on: Tue, 24 April 2012 11:27]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02389 seconds