|Sr. JAVA AServer-Side Generalist - Pleasanton, CA [message #854201]
||Mon, 23 April 2012 19:16
| Daniel Parrillo
Registered: January 2011
About the Client:|
This organization is passionate about helping companies create unique and sustainable competitive advantages. The client's three behavior-based sales intelligence offerings Signals, Focus, and Methods address specific sales performance and intelligence issues. Each offering has as its focal point the simple, fast collection of prospect behavior information when a sales call is done.
Location: Pleasanton, CA (East Bay area of Northern California)
Client is interested in LOCAL CANDIDATES !!! (within commuting distance!)
We are looking for high quality Java server-side generalists. The client is searching for someone that can be a software engineering team partner (after a short time getting familiar with their code base.) - not just a team member. Must be experienced at adhering to conventions and best processes (Agile, OO, RESTful, TDD, Maven, ORM) established by creators/founders, establish new ones, and persuasively advocate doing away with those that don't make sense anymore.
• Understands and has internalized agile principles
• Focused on quality
• Can think in abstractions
• Flexible and able to adjust quickly to changing technical challenges and demands
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly and effectively.
Experience - while there is a long list of technologies that it would be helpful to have some experience in (see below), experience/deeper skill in the following areas is required to succeed:
• Test Driven Development
• Maven - at least understanding dependency structure and how the build process works.
Technologies we currently use or will be using soon - the more of these we can match the better:
• Java / JavaEE / Multithreaded programming
• MySQL HSQLDB
• Hibernate Spring Spring Integration
• Jersey - REST Apache Shiro Maven
• OAuth Mockito Jenkins/Hudson
• Nexus Salesforce Chatter Integration
• Jive Integration Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• DBUnit HtmlUnit JUnit
Please forward along a chronological resume to:
Strategi LLC Union Square, San Francisco
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.09438 seconds