|Technical Lead - Eclipse, CDT required at Tensilica India (Pune) [message #850561]
||Fri, 20 April 2012 06:15
| Abeer Bagul
Registered: July 2009
The Xtensa Xplorer IDE (Integrated Development Environment) is the primary graphical user interface used by Tensilica's customers for Xtensa processor design, TIE extension development and embedded software development. Xplorer is primarily implemented in Java as an extensive and sophisticated set of plugins for the Eclipse + CDT platform.|
Position: Technical Lead
Location: Pune, India
Experience: 7 to 10 years
We are seeking a talented and experienced software development lead to join the Xplorer development team in Pune. The candidate will be responsible for refining and implementing functional requirements, doing detailed design, effort estimation, hands-on development, testing, debugging and maintenance. Role will be both as a key individual contributor and also as a mentor and lead to other engineers, coaching them in solving complex engineering problems and guiding them to write high quality code. Candidate will work closely with multiple teams in both Pune and California to ensure that Xplorer best serves the many requirements of Tensilica's customers around the planet.
Required skills and experience:
- Educational qualification: BE / BTech / MTech in CS/EE with 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in software development .
- Good S/W programming expertise in core Java and UI development skills using Eclipse are required.
- Strong object oriented design and programming skills, and ability to express ideas clearly.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work independently is required.
- Experience in mentoring/ guiding juniors will be an advantage.
- Experience in embedded software development and /or experience with GNU development tools ( e.g. gcc, gdb) will be a distinct advantage
- Experience with C/C++ and the Eclipse CDT framework will be an advantage
- Self-starter with passion and a proven track record of getting the job done on time with great quality. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong team player with ability to collaborate as part of a cross discipline team
Send resume and contact information to Gauri Deval at firstname.lastname@example.org or Abeer Bagul at email@example.com
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02114 seconds