Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » Problem with Install(Error message while install IPP)
Problem with Install [message #849984] Thu, 19 April 2012 16:43 Go to next message
Mervyn Lovatt is currently offline Mervyn LovattFriend
When installing as per "wiki .eclipse.org/STP/Stardust/KnowledgeBase/GettingStarted/Installation# Online_Eclipse_Update_Site"

I get the following error:

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=epp.package.reporting, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Artifact not found: osgi.bundle,ag.carnot.bpm.modeling.integration.mail.nl,6.0.4.4-r55537.
"https: //infinity.sungard.com/repository/ipp-eclipse-features/ipp-6.0.4/plugins/ag.carnot.bpm.modeling.integration.mail.nl_6.0.4.4-r55537. jar"

(a few spaces added to permit forum submission)

Could you pls advise?
thx
M

[Updated on: Thu, 19 April 2012 16:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Problem with Install [message #850132 is a reply to message #849984] Thu, 19 April 2012 19:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't know what the problem was, but I fixed this with a local install (download zip of repositary).

Now, my simple model does not show in the portal. I am logged in as motu and the "administrator" is associated with everything in my process, including a manual trigger.

Any suggestions how I can get the process to show up in the portal under 'My Startable Processes'?

thx
M
Re: Problem with Install [message #850169 is a reply to message #850132] Thu, 19 April 2012 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fixed.
Seems like I had some duplicate data mappings, once these were removed, it works Smile
Re: Problem with Install [message #852082 is a reply to message #850169] Sat, 21 April 2012 16:55 Go to previous message
Jan Hendrik Scheufen is currently offline Jan Hendrik ScheufenFriend

Hi Mervyn,

glad you were able to figure out the problem with the duplicate data mappings.

Regarding the issue you encountered with the update site, I can confirm that something seems to be off. I ran into the same problem trying to install the latest plugins. We'll have a look at that.

Best regards,

Jan
Previous Topic:Tiff Image viewer: No image reader found Exception
Next Topic:Using DataFilter IN on ActivityInstanceQuery
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:04:19 GMT 2024