I try to automate a jubula Test suite. I managed to get it working on a Windows PC. However, when I try to move my showcase to a Linux system it don't work.
Under Linux I can't find my AUT. A AUT Agent is started, the AUT is started (per autrun, with the same parameters as the windows system), but jubula and testexec can't find the AUT at all. But I can see AUTs started on my Windows from the Linux system if I connect to the AUT Agent on the Windows system.
I thought the Problem is due to the intern Linux firewall and tried to disable it, but still no AUT visible. The Linux system is a fresh installed Ubuntu.
The application under test is a RCP and starts with the autrun command.
The console commands I use are:
$JUBULA_HOME/server/autagent -p 60000 -v &
$JUBULA_HOME/server/autrun -rcp -i AUT_Showcase_Linux -w $AUT_HOME/x86 -e Showcase -p 60000 -a localhost -k de_DE
I have atm no clue if the problem lies at the Linux system settings or my Jubula configuration.
Anyone has a similar problem and clues how to solve it?
If the AUT isn't starting, then my first assumption would be that there is something wrong with the autrun command. Are all the paths correct for the system? Is anything written in the log / on the command line? Does the AUT contain the Accessor plugin (rc.rcp)? Is the AUT perhaps starting but the workspace chooser is there? If you can describe the behaviour in more detail, it may be easier to see what is happening.
Thank you for the quick reply. Like most of the times, the error is between the ears . I checked the jubula plugin and the config.ini yesterday and was sure everything is fine. But after I read your reply I checked it again and they were missing now. After some checking I saw, the RCP was build with Jenkins right after I put the jubula plugin there and my own Jenkins job has still some problems. So it wasn't present anymore when I started the autrun command and thus can't find the AUT.
I guess without your answer I would still try for hours to configure something without ever thinking about the plugin could be gone missing.