Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Seeking Eclipse Application Guru(Feature development)
Seeking Eclipse Application Guru [message #840100] Mon, 09 April 2012 16:57 Go to next message
Shawn Price is currently offline Shawn PriceFriend

I'm on the hunt for a Java developer local to the Greater Denver Area to serve on a 3-6 month contract for me starting August-September time-frame. The candidate should have 5+ years of experience in desktop Java applications development, and specific expertise in building and deploying Eclipse features/plugins for custom applications based on the Eclipse platform. Experience in using one of the Eclipse graphical modeling frameworks, and data formats such as XML and JSON are both a plus.

If you or anyone you know are qualified and open to such an opportunity, please get back to me ASAP. Compensation is negotiable, and will be commensurate with expertise.

[Updated on: Tue, 10 April 2012 14:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Seeking Eclipse Application Guru [message #840149 is a reply to message #840100] Mon, 09 April 2012 18:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ivan S is currently offline Ivan SFriend
Hi Shawn,
Could you please include contact information or enable forum private messages so I can send you a private message?
Re: Seeking Eclipse Application Guru [message #840176 is a reply to message #840149] Mon, 09 April 2012 19:12 Go to previous message
Shawn Price is currently offline Shawn PriceFriend

I have enabled private messages.
Previous Topic:Eclipse Developer Wanted
Next Topic:Eclipse plugin developer needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:37:20 GMT 2024