Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » How to Launch / Run / Open HTML Files in Internal Browser(Looking for a one-klick /kex way to open HTML files in the internal browser)
icon11.gif  How to Launch / Run / Open HTML Files in Internal Browser [message #836393] Wed, 04 April 2012 12:35 Go to next message
Kilgore Trout is currently offline Kilgore Trout
Hi,

I feel a bit Embarrassed about asking this question but I could not find a solution to this asking the the all mighty Google and the lesser ones.

There is not much more to say. I am using the Eclipse PDT Helios, and, I am an absolute greenhorne.

What I am trying to accomplish is the following. When editing a HTML file, I would like to open that same file in the internal browser either by clicking the Run button or -even better- by using a keyboard shortcut.

Thanks so much in advance!

[Updated on: Thu, 05 April 2012 06:45]

Report message to a moderator

Re: How to Launch / Run / Open HTML Files in Internal Browser [message #837009 is a reply to message #836393] Thu, 05 April 2012 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kilgore Trout is currently offline Kilgore Trout
Ping
Re: How to Launch / Run / Open HTML Files in Internal Browser [message #838063 is a reply to message #837009] Fri, 06 April 2012 14:09 Go to previous message
Hamed Mohammadi is currently offline Hamed Mohammadi

From menu select Window->Preferences. Than go to tab: General and select Web Browser and than select "Use internal web browser".
Previous Topic:about j2ee project.
Next Topic:Accessing an object application-wide
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 26 01:17:00 GMT 2014