|Downloading and Installing OpenVXML 4.0 [message #831996]
||Thu, 29 March 2012 16:08
| Randy Childers
Registered: July 2009
For those who may be interested, these are the instructions for getting |
hooked into the VTP's most current codebase using Eclipse Indigo; once
this is done, new features and bugfixes can installed by simply clicking
Help -> Check for Updates in your Eclipse / OpenVXML installation.
1) Download the Eclipse Indigo (3.7) RCP & Plugin Developer's package
2) Install this Eclipse to a new location on your machine.
3) Start the new Eclipse
4) Using the menu, select Help -> Install New Software...
5) In the Install dialog that appears, in the "Work with:" field at the
top, add the VTP's update site for Indigo:
6) Check the OpenVXML 4.0 package at the top and click Next >
7) Go get a cup of coffee -- this part takes a little while.
8) When the Install Details screen comes up, click Next >
9) On the Review Licenses screen, there aren't actually any licenses to
review. Just click "I accept the terms..." and click Finish.
10) During the installation you'll need to click OK once, to allow
unsigned content to be installed.
11) After the installation, restart Eclipse.
12) The first time you open OpenVXML, you'll be in the default Plug-in
Developer's perspective. Change this to the OpenVXML perspective by
Window -> Open Perpective -> Other...
In the dialog that appears, select OpenVXML and click OK.
If you're completely new to all of this, I'd offer 2 additional steps to
get you started:
1) Once you're in the OpenVXML perspective, right-click in the Project
Explorer and create a new Voice project. (New -> Project -> Voice Tool
Wizards -> Voice)
2) After the Voice has been created, create the callflow project (New -
> Project -> Voice Tool Wizards -> Interactive Workflow). Note that at
end of the wizard for an Interactive Workflow is the Language Support
page, where you associate specific Voice projects with particular brands.
For the Default brand, you'll need to click Not Configured and get your
new Voice project selected. Once this is done, click Finish.
3) You're ready. Go forth and do amazing things!
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02127 seconds