Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » [Q] Extending Properties(adding custom fields to test suites)
[Q] Extending Properties [message #830188] Tue, 27 March 2012 10:07 Go to next message
heinz rue is currently offline heinz rueFriend
Hello everyone,

I'm currently evaluating Jubula and wonder if there is a way to add custom fields (e.g. Feature ID, similar to "Comment") to the properties of test suites, cases and single steps and have those fields parsed into the the report-xml.

Any help is appreciated.
Kind regards,
Heinz
Re: [Q] Extending Properties [message #830509 is a reply to message #830188] Tue, 27 March 2012 18:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,
As far as I'm aware, the team hasn't prepared or documented anything along these lines. The one thing I can think of would be the "copy ID to clipboard" which is available for Test Cases and Test Suites. The ID is unique and so can be used to find Test Cases and Test Suites within a project, but it's not "readable" in the sense that you can understand which Test Case it is just from looking at it.

HTH,
Alex
Re: [Q] Extending Properties [message #830847 is a reply to message #830509] Wed, 28 March 2012 05:58 Go to previous message
Sascha Mising name is currently offline Sascha Mising nameFriend
For us this would be also an interesting feature, @ Heinz please fill a enhancement request and post the crosslink here Smile So that i can vote for it.

THanks
Previous Topic:Instructions for participants of the Jubula tutorial at EclipseCon
Next Topic:"Cannot nest" error in the External Plug-ins Project after Jubula install
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 14:58:02 GMT 2024