|Software Engineer @ Spaceport.io [message #827773]
||Fri, 23 March 2012 19:28
| Mike Earley
Registered: January 2012
Spaceport is the best technology platform for developing games for for web browsers and mobile devices. |
We are a YouWeb incubated social games technology start-up company that offers the first game engine made for the multi-device world enabling developers to take advantage of the massive growth in PC and mobile social game adoption. The Spaceport platform gives developers the ability to build a social game that plays across all devices including uninterrupted and synchronous game play. Games built on Spaceport, enable consumers to play a specific game and then continue the experience across an array of popular platforms, ranging from Facebook to Google Android and Apple iOS.
We are seeking a full-time software engineer to work on Spaceport IDE and integration of platform tools. We offer a competitive salary, early-stage stock options, and a comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits package.
- At least 2 years of software engineering, product development experience.
- Expertise with Java programming language.
- Familiar with Eclipse IDE, and Eclipse Plugin development.
- Familiar with web server technologies, such as node.js and Ruby On Rails.
- Knowledge of software engineering algorithms and design patterns, for example MVC.
- Comfortable working on Macintosh, Windows and Linux.
- Self motivated, willingness to take on challenging problems, able to work independently, and thrive in a startup environment.
- Implement plugins for Eclipse based IDE.
- Integrate Eclipse based IDE with various software components of Spaceport Platform and Spaceport SDK.
- Focus on feedback and requirements from both internal customers and external customers.
Candidates will thrive if they are passionate about technology for Social Games in web browsers and mobile devices.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to: email@example.com
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02943 seconds