Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Requirements Modeling Framework  » target and product in releng-projects
target and product in releng-projects [message #822329] Fri, 16 March 2012 13:29 Go to next message
Kay MuenchFriend
Hi again,

recently I checked out the 'develop' branch of rmf.
There is an INDIGO_3_7_1.target and a rmf-pror-standalone.product in the - new for me - releng projects.
Shall I use them instead of /org.eclipse.rmf.pror.reqif10/pror-standalone.target and /org.eclipse.rmf.pror.reqif10/pror.product, I've used before?

By the way, what does 'releng' stands for?

- Kay
Re: target and product in releng-projects [message #822358 is a reply to message #822329] Fri, 16 March 2012 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lukas Ladenberger is currently offline Lukas LadenbergerFriend
Hi Kay,

Quote:
There is an INDIGO_3_7_1.target and a rmf-pror-standalone.product in the - new for me - releng projects.
Shall I use them instead of /org.eclipse.rmf.pror.reqif10/pror-standalone.target and /org.eclipse.rmf.pror.reqif10/pror.product, I've used before?

Essentially both work. However, I recommend to use the files in the org.eclipse.rmf.pror.reqif10 plugin.

Quote:

The org.eclipse.rmf.relang.* plugins are specific plugin for our build infrastructure. This also applies to the two files INDIGO_3_7_1.target and rmf-pror-standalone.product.

More information at: wiki.eclipse.org/RMF/Build_Process#Build_Infrastructure

Best regards,
Lukas
Re: target and product in releng-projects [message #822522 is a reply to message #822329] Fri, 16 March 2012 19:19 Go to previous message
Michael Jastram is currently offline Michael JastramFriend
Hello Kay,

To add to Lukas' answer:

Quote:

The acronym stands for "Release Engineering".

Best,

- Michael
Previous Topic:ReqIF 1.0.1 already supported?
Next Topic:The import org.eclipse.rmf.reqif10 cannot be resolved
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 10:03:43 GMT 2024