|Dojo support changes [message #820216]
||Tue, 13 March 2012 17:34
| Theresa Ramsey
Registered: July 2009
Location: research triangle park, n...
We've made a few changes to the Dojo support in .8:|
- Update the Dojo projects to version .8 (was .7) which uses Dojo toolkit version 1.7.1 (was 1.6.1).
- By default, the Dojo remote project ("0.8.0 (Dojo 1.7.1 Remote) is used instead of the local Dojo project. When you create a new EGL Web 2.0 project, the org.eclipse.edt.rui.dojo.remote_0.8.0 project will be brought into your workspace. You need to be connected to the internet to use the remote Dojo toolkit.
- You no longer need a Google API key to use the remote Dojo hosted by Google.
- We've updated the readme for the remote project.
- You can still use the local Dojo toolkit, say for when you are not connected to the internet. Select "0.8.0 (Dojo 1.7.1)" under the Version column in the Library settings of your Web 2.0 project.
All of these changes should be in the M3 build (some are in earlier nightly builds too).
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01640 seconds