Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Communications Framework (ECF) » Who use ECF
Who use ECF [message #818854] Mon, 12 March 2012 07:41 Go to next message
Jason Lynch is currently offline Jason LynchFriend
I'm new to ECF. From the brief description, looks like its a reference implementaiton of some OSGI standards. And also this project has been there for
several years. Can anyone please tell me who, that's which project, commercial or non-commercial projects or platforms has adopted this project into there projects or framworks? Thank you very much.
Re: Who use ECF [message #824559 is a reply to message #818854] Mon, 19 March 2012 20:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scott Lewis is currently offline Scott LewisFriend
Jason Mising name wrote on Mon, 12 March 2012 03:41
I'm new to ECF. From the brief description, looks like its a reference implementaiton of some OSGI standards. And also this project has been there for
several years. Can anyone please tell me who, that's which project, commercial or non-commercial projects or platforms has adopted this project into there projects or framworks? Thank you very much.

Hi Jason.

Yes, ECF implements the remote services (chap 13) and remote services admin/RSA specification (chap 122 in enterprise spec). For technical details seehttp://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#OSGi_Remote_Services

In answer to your second question...we don't necessarily know of all of our consumers...as people are not required to notify us about their usage of any parts of ECF...but here are some ECF consumers: http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF/Adopters

Re: Who use ECF [message #833858 is a reply to message #824559] Sun, 01 April 2012 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Lynch is currently offline Jason LynchFriend
Thanks for the information.
Re: Who use ECF [message #940515 is a reply to message #833858] Thu, 11 October 2012 18:06 Go to previous message
Scott Lewis is currently offline Scott LewisFriend
The most recent poster could be a bot.
Previous Topic:Own Demo with ECF Generic Container does not work
Next Topic:Client-server architecture with possibility of multiple distinct servers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:06:02 GMT 2024