Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Eclipse RCP developer(looking for Eclipse RCP developer in india (NCR region))
Eclipse RCP developer [message #811407] Fri, 02 March 2012 10:04 Go to next message
Kumar Desai is currently offline Kumar Desai
Sr. Eclipse RCP Developer (No of positions 1)
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to

• As part of the development organization, the candidate will have an opportunity to design and implement the client components that are a key part of our Application offering on Lab and Test Automation suite

• Will participate in the entire life-cycle of the product.

• Will work very closely with the UI Architect to deliver product plug-ins that can be used across the entire product line

• Write functional and design specification documents

• Perform code and design reviews

• Investigate and stay up-to-date with Eclipse foundation activities and other RCP technologies

Qualifications:

• Candidate must have a minimum of 5-6 years experience building enterprise-level applications that have been released and shipped to customers.

• Background in designing and developing Eclipse RCP Java based applications and plug-ins (at least 3 years)

• 3+ years developing products that interface with distributed systems

• Very good understanding of web services (SOA based APIs, REST and/or SOAP) (This is not required)

o Experience in SWT/Jface/forms is a must

o Experience in GEF, EMF is added advantage

• Must be able to crisply and quickly articulate and convey issues, trade-offs, and/or design technical approaches.

• Strong OOD/OOP skills and design patterns knowledge

• Background in designing and developing Eclipse RCP-based applications and plug-ins (at least 3 years), ideally using recent (3.3+) versions of the Eclipse platform.

• Need to have experience working with a complete UI Team including UI Architect and UI Designers.

• Must be able to perform and interact creatively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, operating in a true start-up and ready to fully participate
within a high commitment, lean, aggressive team

• Multi-site Development Team experience also a big plus

• Excellent written and oral communications skills

• Bachelor's degree in Computer science/MCA required

• Background/experience working in Telecommunication/Network Equipment Vendors/Service Providers/Testing environments related companies is a plus

• Must bring UI portfolio to interview process
Re: Eclipse RCP developer [message #901005 is a reply to message #811407] Thu, 09 August 2012 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
munaswamy mvm is currently offline munaswamy mvm
Please mail me munaswamy.mvm@gmail.com
Re: Eclipse RCP developer [message #1011514 is a reply to message #811407] Tue, 19 February 2013 17:27 Go to previous message
Vasanthi Sathyanarayanan is currently offline Vasanthi Sathyanarayanan
Hi,
I am interested in this position.

Is it still open?

If yes, please share your mail ID, I will send you my resume.

FYI, I have an overall experience of 7.5years(Core Java) and around 6years of experience in Eclipse RCP plugin development.

Regards,
Vasanthi
Previous Topic:Research Programmer
Next Topic:RCP Developer (Stuttgart / Frankfurt / Homeoffice)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Oct 30 16:53:58 GMT 2014