|Eclipse RCP developer [message #811407]
||Fri, 02 March 2012 10:04
| Kumar Desai
Registered: March 2012
Sr. Eclipse RCP Developer (No of positions 1)|
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to
• As part of the development organization, the candidate will have an opportunity to design and implement the client components that are a key part of our Application offering on Lab and Test Automation suite
• Will participate in the entire life-cycle of the product.
• Will work very closely with the UI Architect to deliver product plug-ins that can be used across the entire product line
• Write functional and design specification documents
• Perform code and design reviews
• Investigate and stay up-to-date with Eclipse foundation activities and other RCP technologies
• Candidate must have a minimum of 5-6 years experience building enterprise-level applications that have been released and shipped to customers.
• Background in designing and developing Eclipse RCP Java based applications and plug-ins (at least 3 years)
• 3+ years developing products that interface with distributed systems
• Very good understanding of web services (SOA based APIs, REST and/or SOAP) (This is not required)
o Experience in SWT/Jface/forms is a must
o Experience in GEF, EMF is added advantage
• Must be able to crisply and quickly articulate and convey issues, trade-offs, and/or design technical approaches.
• Strong OOD/OOP skills and design patterns knowledge
• Background in designing and developing Eclipse RCP-based applications and plug-ins (at least 3 years), ideally using recent (3.3+) versions of the Eclipse platform.
• Need to have experience working with a complete UI Team including UI Architect and UI Designers.
• Must be able to perform and interact creatively in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, operating in a true start-up and ready to fully participate
within a high commitment, lean, aggressive team
• Multi-site Development Team experience also a big plus
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Bachelor's degree in Computer science/MCA required
• Background/experience working in Telecommunication/Network Equipment Vendors/Service Providers/Testing environments related companies is a plus
• Must bring UI portfolio to interview process
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.19264 seconds