Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » Building SchemaEditor example with Eclipse Version: 3.7.1(Building the source code in SchemEditor example with Eclipise 3.7.1)
Building SchemaEditor example with Eclipse Version: 3.7.1 [message #810380] Thu, 01 March 2012 03:01 Go to next message
Weston Goodwin is currently offline Weston GoodwinFriend
Has anybody been able to build the SchemaEditor example found here:

www.eclipse.org/articles/Article-GEF-editor/gef-schem a-editor.html

I tried to but I am having all sorts of problems. I was able to resolve the errors but when I try to run I get the following error message:

An error has occurred. See error log for more details.
loader constraint violation: when resolving overridden method "com.realpersist.gef.part.SchemaDiagramPart.createFigure()Lorg/eclipse/draw2d/IFigure;" the class loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/baseadaptor/DefaultClassLoader) of the current class, com/realpersist/gef/part/SchemaDiagramPart, and its superclass loader (instance of org/eclipse/osgi/internal/baseadaptor/DefaultClassLoader), have different Class objects for the type org/eclipse/draw2d/IFigure used in the signature
Re: Building SchemaEditor example with Eclipse Version: 3.7.1 [message #871138 is a reply to message #810380] Fri, 11 May 2012 06:20 Go to previous message
Harshad RJ is currently offline Harshad RJFriend
I was able to get the Schema Editor code working. I hosted my changes in this GitHub project:
github.com/hrj/SchemaEditor

Tested with Eclipse Indigo, Java SE 1.6, GEF 0.7.

The changes weren't many. You can see the changelog here:
github.com/hrj/SchemaEditor/commit/2dbef96ecdd34fe9fe8c999d1c02a582f7fb9540

Hopefully someone will find it useful.

PS. I can't post links in this forum yet. You will have to copy paste the URLs above into the address bar of your browser.

[Updated on: Fri, 11 May 2012 06:21]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Refresh property view after setting another editpart
Next Topic:GEF PolylineConnection with Rounded Corners along with bend points
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 21:12:09 GMT 2024