Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Change the path where eclipse looks for plugins(Change the path where eclipse looks for plugins)
Change the path where eclipse looks for plugins [message #807360] Sun, 26 February 2012 10:18
N M is currently offline N MFriend
I just renamed the directory where my eclipse was installed and i noticed that it was trying to look for plugins in c:\eclipse\plugins\.. which is no longer the correct path. Can i change the path where eclipse looks for plugins?

I tried setting $ECLIPSE_HOME to my eclipse dir, setting -Dorg.eclipse.equinox.p2.reconciler.dropins.directory=C:/myeclipse/eclipse/plugins and -configuration C:/myeclipse/eclipse/plugins but none of them worked.

Let me explain the issue better with images. I set eclipse_home and i see the correct path (imageshack.us/photo/my-images/688/targetplatform.png/ - screenshot) in the target platform. Problem is when i try to create a new web application using the GWT plugin its yet searching for plugins in c:\eclipse (imageshack.us/photo/my-images/515/pluginnotfound.png/ - screenshot).

Crossposted [stackoverflow.com/questions/9440738/change-the-path-where-eclipse-looks-for-plugins].
Previous Topic:jhkckgcvkh
Next Topic:Convert from VB.Net Issues
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:39:16 GMT 2024