Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » JSDT and Google Closure JSDoc(How to get JSDT content assist working with Googles Jsdoc annotations.)
JSDT and Google Closure JSDoc [message #805859] Fri, 24 February 2012 08:21
Mads Jon Nielsen is currently offline Mads Jon NielsenFriend
Hey you guys...

I've been using JSDT in Eclipse for quite a while now, for my HTML5 / Javascript game development, and i love the awesome content assist.

I'm using google closure compiler, and therefore my JS functions and members are very well documented.

However the JSDT content assist doesn't understand all google closure annotations.

Little things such as
@param {!namespace.gui.Class} object (Mean the object must not be NULL)

The assistant doesn't recognize the ! in front of 'classname', so i get no content assistance for this object. Leaving out the ! and everything works fine.

Is there a way i can add this behavior to JSDT?
Are you guys planning on implementing support for google closure annotations? It would be awesome if you are Very Happy

PS: I've already checked out the JSDT source, but to be honest, i don't know my way around Eclipse plugins at all Confused
Previous Topic:Can't find the update to 3.3.1 on the repository and question about milestone 3.3.2
Next Topic:wtp, m2eclipse, Glassfish, jar/war: .java instead of .class files deployed to app server?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:57:52 GMT 2024