| Remote debugging perl [message #803281]
||Tue, 21 February 2012 00:58
| Bimlesh Sharma
Registered: February 2012
My perl script is available at a remote linux box. Some customized modules are there and that is being used by that script. If i run script there at Linux box working fine. That same thing i am trying to debug from my local WIN-XP box under eclipse-EPIC but not.|
Steps to reproduce:
* Imported script files at local workspace.
* configured remote perl as below:
* Project: name of project where script file is located.
* File to execute: file name that is suppose to execute.
* Local Host IP: IP of my local desk
* Target host project installation path: path of script at remote box. Remote location drive is mapped.
* port: 5000
* Create debug package is: checked
* Debug package file Path: that i given some local zip dir name but not sure what is it.
That's all my remote config.
I tried to debug but script is not able find used module in script and that is obvious because as we know that all local modules environment is not same as remote.
How to resolve this issue pls help.
Note: local script debugging is fine.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01472 seconds