Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » [eclipse 3.6 WPE]How to customize the property view of the WPE without adding JSF Facet into project(About customization of a Web page editor -2)
[eclipse 3.6 WPE]How to customize the property view of the WPE without adding JSF Facet into project [message #794991] Thu, 09 February 2012 23:54
Riichi Yamashita is currently offline Riichi YamashitaFriend
I am trying to add some customized tags to the web page editor palette with customized property view.
Is there any way to customize the property view of the Web Page Editor without adding JSF Facet into project?

As I understood so far, ITaglibContextResolver is needed to get the information from standardMetaDataFiles, when initializing the AttributePropertySource. However, getting ITaglibContextResolver is failed as long as the method JSFAppConfigUtils.isValidJSFProject(project) in DesignTimeApplicationManager.hasJSFDesignTime returns false.

For now, I am adding JSF Facet into project to get ITaglibContextResolver to customize the property view.
I'd like to get the property information without adding JSF Facet into project.
Please advise me on how to do it.

Thanks in advance.
Previous Topic:[eclipse 3.6 WPE]How to customize the property view of the WPE without adding JSF Facet into project
Next Topic:[eclipse 3.6 WPE] How to control the display order of the category in the Properties view.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:54:59 GMT 2024