Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Plugin Development Environment (PDE) » p2IU fetch parameters for eclipse platform features(Build fails to find eclipse components)
icon9.gif  p2IU fetch parameters for eclipse platform features [message #792551] Tue, 07 February 2012 05:36
Jörn Guy  Süß is currently offline Jörn Guy SüßFriend

I am trying to build a larger project using PDE in a reproducable manner. I am using 3.7.1 as the builder base. I need to repackage a number of eclipse features to make the resulting features an independent installable.

The features that I require are not visible via the p2 target editor. They are included in top level features.

for example
is wrapped in

I can glean the version numbers from the target browser, but I have no idea how to set the parameters to retrieve the information. Below is the code that does not work.

Please do not suggest using baseLocation (I want to avoid that) or repoBaseLocation (that does not work for feature includes, it is only a compilation base)

Previous Topic:Problem running app with multiple versions of the same bundle selected
Next Topic:Cannot export product
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Nov 25 22:34:29 GMT 2015