Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » [Axis2 PlugIn] Output path without src and Proxy classes(If this is not the right forum, please tell me which one!)
icon11.gif  [Axis2 PlugIn] Output path without src and Proxy classes [message #788824] Thu, 02 February 2012 09:09
Adriano Serio is currently offline Adriano SerioFriend
Hi all!

I had a trouble with Axis1 on generating Java classes from a wsdl by using "right click on wsdl -> Web Services -> Generate Client".
It couldn't corretcly set object types for complex types with ref.
(The problem was explained in an Oracle forum topic)

By feeling there was no other solution than passing to Axis2, I decided to try that.

Currently I have two issues with Axis2 Plug-In.

The way I use it:
CTRL+N
Axis2 Code Generator -> Next
Generate Java from WSLD -> Next
I put WSLD file -> Next
Codegen option: Custom, Databinding Name: xmlbeans -> Next
I set "Browse a project from current eclipse workspace" and I put the "Output path" as: <Project Name>\src\ws
Or I can even point that location as a location on file system, seems nothing changes.

My first problem is the fact code generator create an "src" folder on the "Output path" I set, and this makes generated file not work properly!
I need java classes to be generated under \src\ws, not directly on \src directory, neither it have to create a \src\ws\src folder.
How can I do that?

My second problem: Axis1 was in use to generate some "XXXProxy" java classes with method to make calls. Axis2 doesn't create such kind of classes.
It creates different classes with that purpose, or do I have to activate some kind of options to get them?

PS: if you think this is the wrong forum, please excuse me and suggest me which one to use.
Previous Topic:Unable to create publisher org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.antpublisher
Next Topic:Error on JavaScript File - Unable to Deploy Web Project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:27:50 GMT 2024