Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » BPEL Designer » Can't use BPEL designer after Install
Can't use BPEL designer after Install [message #8266] Wed, 20 June 2007 12:27 Go to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: martin.pilz.zrwest.de

I have downloaded Eclipse 3.2.2 an installed the BPEL plugin with
"Software Updates" directly in Eclipse. But I can't create a new BPEL
File. In File|New Projekt an in File|New|Other is nothing related to BPEL.
Can somebody help?
Re: Can't use BPEL designer after Install [message #8424 is a reply to message #8266] Fri, 22 June 2007 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michal Chmielewski is currently offline Michal Chmielewski
Messages: 58
Registered: July 2009
Member
Try the plugin view to see what's wrong, or look in the eclipse log.

There should be something here if the plugins cannot be run.

Otherwise, run eclipse with eclipse -clean.

-m

Martin wrote:
> I have downloaded Eclipse 3.2.2 an installed the BPEL plugin with
> "Software Updates" directly in Eclipse. But I can't create a new BPEL
> File. In File|New Projekt an in File|New|Other is nothing related to
> BPEL. Can somebody help?
>
Re: Can't use BPEL designer after Install [message #8484 is a reply to message #8424] Mon, 25 June 2007 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: martin.pilz.zrwest.de

I can't find anything BPEL related in Help|About|Plug-in Details but in
Preferences|Plug-in Development|Target Platform there are 5 BPEL related
entries. In Help|Software Updates|Manage Configuration there is the BPEL
Visual Designer 0.2.0. In the log file I can't find any errors.
Re: Can't use BPEL designer after Install [message #8543 is a reply to message #8484] Mon, 25 June 2007 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michal Chmielewski is currently offline Michal Chmielewski
Messages: 58
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hmmm ... ok ...

Check if the plugins are active, you can do that by
Window -> Show View ... -> Other ...
Then type Plugin in the filter view and choose Plugin-Registry

If you can see the bpel plugins there you should be able to just choose
New -> Project ... -> BPEL 2.0 -> Bpel Project
or
New -> File -> Other ... -> BPEL 2.0 -> BPEL Process

-m

Martin wrote:
> I can't find anything BPEL related in Help|About|Plug-in Details but in
> Preferences|Plug-in Development|Target Platform there are 5 BPEL related
> entries. In Help|Software Updates|Manage Configuration there is the BPEL
> Visual Designer 0.2.0. In the log file I can't find any errors.
>
Re: Can't use BPEL designer after Install [message #8597 is a reply to message #8543] Tue, 26 June 2007 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: martin.pilz.zrwest.de

The BPEL plugins semm to be not activated! common.model and common.ui have
no green arrow und the other three (.model .runtimes .ui) have a red
cross. How can i activate them?
Re: Can't use BPEL designer after Install [message #8612 is a reply to message #8597] Tue, 26 June 2007 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michal Chmielewski is currently offline Michal Chmielewski
Messages: 58
Registered: July 2009
Member
What version of the JDK are you using ?

-michal

Martin wrote:
> The BPEL plugins semm to be not activated! common.model and common.ui
> have no green arrow und the other three (.model .runtimes .ui) have a
> red cross. How can i activate them?
>
Re: Can't use BPEL designer after Install [message #8647 is a reply to message #8612] Wed, 27 June 2007 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: martin.pilz.zrwest.de

That was the problem! I had running a old 1.4 version for certain
programm. With the new 6u2 I have File|New|Other|BPEL 2.0 Thank you for
the support!
Re: Can't use BPEL designer after Install [message #8745 is a reply to message #8647] Tue, 24 July 2007 18:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: anup.chandran.3ds.com

Hi Martin,

Looks like i have a similar problem. What was the fix?

Thanks
Re: Can't use BPEL designer after Install [message #8780 is a reply to message #8745] Wed, 25 July 2007 15:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse User
Originally posted by: anup.chandran.3ds.com

start c:\eclipse\eclipse.exe -vm C:\jdk1.5\bin\java
Setting the vm worked for me...
Re: Can't use BPEL designer after Install [message #11120 is a reply to message #8780] Fri, 29 August 2008 14:26 Go to previous message
nena is currently offline nena
Messages: 1
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
hi, i have the same problem, i'm using


so: SUSE 10.2
eclipse-SDK-3.3.2
dtp-sdk_1.5.2
emf-sdo-SDK-2.3.0
GEF-SDK-3.3
wtp-sdk-R-2.0
xsd-SDK-2.3.0
and i have jkd 1.5.0_15

i could not install the BPEL plugin with "Software Updates", so i did it
with the instructions on the bpel page, but i still can't see
anything..... can you help me?
Previous Topic:Eclipse BPEL Designer: problems with DOM parser
Next Topic:Usind Designer with Ganymede
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Fri Oct 24 08:39:58 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02036 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software