Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Update site is out?(The main Papyrus update site seems out)
Update site is out? [message #787661] Tue, 31 January 2012 21:07 Go to next message
André Santanchè is currently offline André SantanchèFriend
Hello,

I am trying to install the Papyrus in my Eclipse Modeling Indigo SR1 since this Sunday and it seems that the update site is out.

When I try the option "Help/Install Modeling Components" it stops at some point and returns a message telling that the Papyrus is not available.

The update site published in the site is also returning an error message.

Can someone help me or give some information of when the update site will come back?

Thank you very much,

André
Re: Update site is out? [message #788291 is a reply to message #787661] Wed, 01 February 2012 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vincent Lorenzo is currently offline Vincent LorenzoFriend
Hello,
I just install Papyrus SR1 with Help/Install Modeling Component on an Eclipse Indigo SR1. It works fine. I don't why you can't do it. Could you retry to install it?

Best Regards,
Vincent Lorenzo
Re: Update site is out? [message #789309 is a reply to message #788291] Thu, 02 February 2012 21:00 Go to previous message
André Santanchè is currently offline André SantanchèFriend
Hello Vincent,

thank you very much for your assistance.

I use Eclipse for a long time and I never had this kind of problem before. I also have installed the Papyrus plugin in my machine many times.

When I start to install the plugin it stays a long time trying in a point (which I captured in the first image I am sending attached). After a long time it shows me the second image I am sending attached.

Regards,

André
Previous Topic:need to find out how to create own DataTypes the "right" way
Next Topic:Unable to create editor ID
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 12:48:32 GMT 2024