Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » Disregard prefix/postfix-setting from genmodel
Disregard prefix/postfix-setting from genmodel [message #784263] Fri, 27 January 2012 09:12 Go to next message
Markus Knoop is currently offline Markus KnoopFriend
Hello,

while using EMF/GMF to generate an editor i detect a problem. The final diagram code will get compile errors if i set pre- and postfix settings inside the genmodel for my model classes and interfaces. The code generator didn't regard this setting and set the types without the pre- and postfix which result in compile errors. Is this a known issue?
Currently i set the pre- and postfix inside my model to the classes/interaces. This workaround will solve the problem with my model, but i reference an external model with this setting inside the genmodel.

I use GMF Version 2.4.0.

Regards,
Markus
Re: Disregard prefix/postfix-setting from genmodel [message #784279 is a reply to message #784263] Fri, 27 January 2012 09:37 Go to previous message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hello,

I think you should report this as a bug and upload a workspace and a description on how to reproduce the error.

Ralph
Previous Topic:[GMF] Add property from a predfined list of objects
Next Topic:GmfMap allowed types for metric expression
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:26:00 GMT 2024