|Eclipse RCP Developers Wanted - Alameda, CA [message #784036]
||Fri, 27 January 2012 01:04
| Yi Zhou
Registered: July 2009
Celera (celera.com) is looking for Eclipse RCP developers to build commercial applications that are the key components of Celera's molecular diagnostic test kits. The applications are a "thick" client application that is based on Eclipse Rich Client Platform (RCP). You will be responsible for the design and development of a set of Eclipse plug-ins.|
• Extensive experience with programming in Java and/or GUIs development
• Hands-on experience using Eclipse RCP and GUI libraries including SWT and JFace
• Ability to translate screen design into well-designed Eclipse RCP plug-ins
• Ability to work in a demanding, rapid iterative development environment
• Strong analytical, communication, and documentation skills
Contractor (6+ months) or Full-time, must be on-site at Alameda, CA.
Multiple positions available immediately; Junior, senior, or expert-level developers are welcomed.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01775 seconds