|Re: testexec doesn't wait for AUT [message #782759 is a reply to message #782754]
||Tue, 24 January 2012 11:36
| Sascha Mising name
Registered: December 2011
Hello Alex, Andrea|
I think there should more than only a timeout.
If you need three processes for running a test (auagent, autrun, testexec) there sould be a communication model between them, which also covers errors.
1. I for example experienced the Problem, the test exec has an error and exits.
The RCP Application from autrun is still running ... as this a buld machine with many instances running, i dont know which eclipse process to kill.
There is then no proper possibility to stop the from autrun executed rcp.
If i make stopautagent, the rcp from autrun keeps running and I have some undefined states in my environement which is bad.
2. Also if the testexec executes until the end.
- How do i properly deinitialize the autrun ?
- How do i prooerly deinitalize the RCP Application ?
- StopAutAgent only stops the Aut Agent.
[Updated on: Tue, 24 January 2012 16:22]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02231 seconds