Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [Acceleo] - Help with a small exercise.
[Acceleo] - Help with a small exercise. [message #780452] Wed, 18 January 2012 00:39 Go to next message
Renato Perini is currently offline Renato PeriniFriend
edited.

Thank you.

[Updated on: Sat, 21 January 2012 12:59]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Acceleo] - Help with a small exercise. [message #780505 is a reply to message #780452] Wed, 18 January 2012 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi,

It would indeed be something easy for one of us... but the point of your exercise is not to have someone do your homework for you. Rather to make you discover a new tool... and teach you how to learn by yourself as you will most likely have to do in your professional life Smile.

As for how to create the generator, please try and follow the Getting Started guide and try to at least get a first basic draft of what you need. We will help if you hit a wall Smile.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Re: [Acceleo] - Help with a small exercise. [message #780511 is a reply to message #780505] Wed, 18 January 2012 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Renato Perini is currently offline Renato PeriniFriend
Laurent Goubet wrote on Wed, 18 January 2012 06:03
try to at least get a first basic draft of what you need. We will help if you hit a wall Smile.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo

Thank you Laurent, I really appreciate your help! Smile
I'll try to make a basic generator with the basic structure I have in mind and I'll post it in the evening. Again, thank you for your support!
Re: [Acceleo] - Help with a small exercise. [message #780641 is a reply to message #780452] Wed, 18 January 2012 20:52 Go to previous message
Davide Perini is currently offline Davide PeriniFriend
this is a common problem seen in many excercises, unfortunantly I have never seen someone posting a solution to this commond problem.
have you founded some solution to the problem?

I have a working environment, I have generated a mtl that can print all class names and all methods of the classes.
But how can I see what class extends what class, aggregation, inference, if a class is abstract ecc ecc. ?

[Updated on: Sat, 21 January 2012 13:05]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:[Acceleo] What UML2 modeling tool provides a complete integration with Acceleo?
Next Topic:Print all class names.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:44:41 GMT 2024