Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Tasktop is looking for a Tasktop Sync Deployment Software Engineer (Junior to Mid-Level) (Tasktop is Hiring!)
|Tasktop is looking for a Tasktop Sync Deployment Software Engineer (Junior to Mid-Level) [message #779948]
||Mon, 16 January 2012 21:58
| Tasktop Technologies
Registered: May 2011
Tasktop Sync Deployment Software Engineer (Junior to Mid-Level) |
Do you have a passion for both interacting with customers and implementing highly technical solutions? Do you have a natural ability to understand communication flow, information architecture and development process? Does customizing and configuring complex software, managing virtual machines and integrating messaging systems leave you with a deep-seated sense of satisfaction? Join the Tasktop Team as a Deployment Software Engineer and become an essential member of our team in helping enterprises integrate their ALM information systems using Tasktop Sync.
In the role of deployment engineer you will work directly with customers to define requirements related to their ALM task repositories and information systems and design an ALM integration solution using Tasktop Sync. Using your natural easy-going manner, organizational skills, expertise and attention to detail you will develop a strong relationship with technical counterparts within the customer organization. You will setup virtual infrastructure and software mirroring the enterprise environment to build and test out the solution and perform troubleshooting prior to deployment. This position offers exposure to a broad range of ALM software including IBM RTC, HP QC, Atlassian JIRA, Microsoft TFS and others.
We are looking for someone with:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Calm, confident and easy-going manner
- Self-motivated and team-oriented
- Good problem solving skills and systematic approach
- Technical aptitude and natural inclination to explore and administer software
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Java development expertise
- Willingness to work in a dynamic environment
Willingness to work in a dynamic environment
Exceptional candidates will also have:
- Experience dealing with enterprise technical staff
- Familiarity with HP QC, HP ALM, IBM RTC, Atlassian JIRA, Microsoft TFS and other leading ALM tools
- Good understanding of web technologies, including TCP/IP, HTTP, REST, HTML, XML
- Eclipse plug-in and UI development experience (SWT, JFace, Core Eclipse APIs, GEF, WTP)
- Knowledge of Eclipse plug-in provisioning, packaging and dependency management
- Expertise in OSGi and the Eclipse Runtime
- Understanding of test frameworks and best-practices
- Familiarity with Agile development and SCRUM
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux/Mac
- Good working knowledge of OO and design patterns
Tasktop offers many opportunities for career growth and a great environment where you can apply your drive to a variety of projects, technologies and partner collaborations.
We provide competitive salaries, ownership via equity, and health benefits. Compensation will depend on your qualifications, expertise and aptitude.
This position is located at Tasktop's head office in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada. Remote work opportunities exist for exceptional candidates.
Tasktop Technologies is transforming the landscape of Agile, ALM, open source and productivity tools. Tasktop provides the leading industry ALM middleware solution Tasktop Sync, which enables teams to collaborate in heterogeneous environments and improves visibility of change across the organization. Tasktop invented the revolutionary task-focused interface, created and leads the popular Eclipse Mylyn project and provides the award-winning Tasktop Dev tool.
Tasktop is a fast-growing team of passionate technologists creating some of the most widely visible changes in the software development community. With over 1M monthly downloads of our software, we know that what we do has a profound impact worldwide. We have values that focus on collaboration, learning, transparency, openness, having fun, and family. Being part of the team means happy hour, spontaneous rock band jam sessions and social events.
With our roots firmly planted in open source and research, we are uniquely connected to the academic world. As a result our team has an abundance of smarts, is well-connected to other thought leaders, and has a great source of new talent. Not only do we find ourselves collaborating with people from all over the world, we participate actively in the Eclipse ecosystem and other open source projects.
TO APPLY: Send an email to email@example.com with the subject "Tasktop Sync Deployment Software Engineer (Junior to Mid-Level)"
[Updated on: Mon, 16 January 2012 22:00]
Report message to a moderator
Current Time: Sun Apr 19 09:49:33 GMT 2015
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.16827 seconds