|Splashscreen not shown and Targetplatform [message #779883]
||Mon, 16 January 2012 13:35
| Daniel iCanHasLastName
Registered: May 2011
after having written about a page of a textwall (which i will not torture you with) i think i can spare you the text and rather present you the question without elaborating into the gnarly eeky and rather unpleasant and disturbing details
- How do i find out why the splashscreen of our rcp-app does not get shown anymore?
- Could you point me to some logfiles which i might dig up to gather more info than usual or to a configsetting where i could increase the loglevel of eclipse-rcp-startup logging?
- I need to find out how to "reanimate" the splashscreen while using the not so ugly new custom made targetplatform
- We are using a splashscreen to gather login-credentials
- I have created a new targetplatform to build the rcp-app against
- With our old targetplatform-setup the splashscreen of our rcp-app gets shown and everybody is happy
- With a my custom made targetplatform the splash gets not shown anymore and we are having trouble
- I can switch back and forth between targetplatforms and the splash gets either shown or it does not get shown when i start the rcp-app
I am trying hard to gather evidence of anything misbehaving or finding some misconfiguration, but for now i simply do not find anything which yells at me for having done something wrong.
How or where could i search for information which tells me what i might have overlooked or which makes it impossible to display the splash?
Thank you for reading this far and please if you have anything which might even only be remotely kind of helpful ... state it!
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.02207 seconds