|Re: Port RCP Application to Juno - startup error [message #1737822 is a reply to message #778215]
||Wed, 13 July 2016 09:34
| Rodolfo AP
Registered: April 2015
(not Juno but Luna) We had the same problem on a somehow complex setup, so this is how we've fixed:|
- Be sure that your target platform, jars, projects, dependencies are correct, , updated, rebuilt. This NullPointerException problem started for us AFTER fixing dependencies, so despite it seems not logic, may had an impact.
- Be sure to include the **equinox.ds **equinox.event on the product file
- Be sure to include the required dependencies on the same tab.
- Be sure to "Synchronize" the product file, using the Synchronize link on the Overview tab of the product file
- Check that all dependencies are included and **equinox.ds **equinox.event are also selected on the application launcher (plugins tab).
[Updated on: Wed, 13 July 2016 09:34]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.05636 seconds