Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » BIRT » new version does not support older version(the rpt filed designed in older version doesn not support newer version)
new version does not support older version [message #774239] Tue, 03 January 2012 15:16 Go to next message
srikanth Mising name is currently offline srikanth Mising nameFriend
Messages: 38
Registered: July 2010
Member
Hello Everyone,

I updated the Birt when i downloaded the eclipse indigo.I am tryin to generate a report from a rpt design of version 3.2.22 using tocat server.I am getting an exception..

Error.DesignFileException.INVALID_XML - 1 errors found!
1.) ( line = 0, tag = null) org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.DesignParserException (code = Error.DesignParserException.UNSUPPORTED_VERSION, message : The report file of version "3.2.22" is invalid for it is greater than the latest supported one.)



The complete exception log is as follows

file:/C:/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/Tomcat5.5/webapps/printdocs/resources/Map_Template.rptdesign has error and can not be run.
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportEngineHelper.getReportDesignHandle(ReportEngineHelper.java:260)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportEngineHelper.openReportDesign(ReportEngineHelper.java:274)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportEngineHelper.openReportDesign(ReportEngineHelper.java:196)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportEngineHelper.openReportDesign(ReportEngineHelper.java:130)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportEngine.openReportDesign(ReportEngine.java:304)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.ReportEngine.openReportDesign(ReportEngine.java:126)
at src.beans.ReportBuilder.run(Unknown Source)
at servlet.PrintDocsServlet.doGet(Unknown Source)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:868)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:663)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: Error.DesignFileException.INVALID_XML - 1 errors found!
1.) ( line = 0, tag = null) org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.DesignParserException (code = Error.DesignParserException.UNSUPPORTED_VERSION, message : The report file of version "3.2.22" is invalid for it is greater than the latest supported one.)

at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.ModuleReader.readModule(ModuleReader.java:116)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.DesignReader.read(DesignReader.java:88)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.core.DesignSessionImpl.openDesign(DesignSessionImpl.java:314)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.SessionHandleImpl.openDesign(SessionHandleImpl.java:294)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.parser.ReportParser.getDesignHandle(ReportParser.java:158)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportEngineHelper.getReportDesignHandle(ReportEngineHelper.java:255)
... 23 more
Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.DesignParserException: The report file of version "3.2.22" is invalid for it is greater than the latest supported one.
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.ModuleState.parseAttrs(ModuleState.java:112)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.ModuleParserHandler.startElement(ModuleParserHandler.java:257)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$ContentDriver.scanRootElementHook(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$PrologDriver.next(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.ModuleReader.readModule(ModuleReader.java:94)
... 28 more
Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.DesignParserException: The report file of version "3.2.22" is invalid for it is greater than the latest supported one.
at org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.ModuleState.parseAttrs(ModuleState.java:109)
... 44 more


Any suggestion will be really helpful

Regards,
Srikanth
Re: new version does not support older version [message #774357 is a reply to message #774239] Tue, 03 January 2012 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

Birt is backwards compatible but older versions of the runtime will not
run reports designer with newer versions of the designer. Can you not
upgrade your runtime?

Jason

On 1/3/2012 10:16 AM, srikanth Mising name wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I updated the Birt when i downloaded the eclipse indigo.I am tryin to
> generate a report from a rpt design of version 3.2.22 using tocat
> server.I am getting an exception..
> Error.DesignFileException.INVALID_XML - 1 errors found! 1.) ( line = 0,
> tag = null) org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.DesignParserException
> (code = Error.DesignParserException.UNSUPPORTED_VERSION, message : The
> report file of version "3.2.22" is invalid for it is greater than the
> latest supported one.)
>
>
> The complete exception log is as follows
>
> file:/C:/ApacheSoftwareFoundation/Tomcat5.5/webapps/printdocs/resources/Map_Template.rptdesign
> has error and can not be run.
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportEngineHelper.getReportDesignHandle(ReportEngineHelper.java:260)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportEngineHelper.openReportDesign(ReportEngineHelper.java:274)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportEngineHelper.openReportDesign(ReportEngineHelper.java:196)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportEngineHelper.openReportDesign(ReportEngineHelper.java:130)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportEngine.openReportDesign(ReportEngine.java:304)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.ReportEngine.openReportDesign(ReportEngine.java:126)
>
> at src.beans.ReportBuilder.run(Unknown Source)
> at servlet.PrintDocsServlet.doGet(Unknown Source)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:868)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:663)
>
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
>
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
>
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
>
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: Error.DesignFileException.INVALID_XML - 1 errors found! 1.) (
> line = 0, tag = null)
> org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.DesignParserException (code =
> Error.DesignParserException.UNSUPPORTED_VERSION, message : The report
> file of version "3.2.22" is invalid for it is greater than the latest
> supported one.)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.ModuleReader.readModule(ModuleReader.java:116)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.DesignReader.read(DesignReader.java:88)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.model.core.DesignSessionImpl.openDesign(DesignSessionImpl.java:314)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.model.api.SessionHandleImpl.openDesign(SessionHandleImpl.java:294)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.parser.ReportParser.getDesignHandle(ReportParser.java:158)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.ReportEngineHelper.getReportDesignHandle(ReportEngineHelper.java:255)
>
> ... 23 more
> Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.DesignParserException:
> The report file of version "3.2.22" is invalid for it is greater than
> the latest supported one.
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.ModuleState.parseAttrs(ModuleState.java:112)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.ModuleParserHandler.startElement(ModuleParserHandler.java:257)
>
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.dtd.XMLDTDValidator.startElement(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$ContentDriver.scanRootElementHook(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl$PrologDriver.next(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
> Source)
> at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown
> Source)
> at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
> Source)
> at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.ModuleReader.readModule(ModuleReader.java:94)
>
> ... 28 more
> Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.DesignParserException:
> The report file of version "3.2.22" is invalid for it is greater than
> the latest supported one.
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.report.model.parser.ModuleState.parseAttrs(ModuleState.java:109)
>
> ... 44 more
>
> Any suggestion will be really helpful
>
> Regards,
> Srikanth
Re: new version does not support older version [message #775233 is a reply to message #774357] Thu, 05 January 2012 15:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srikanth Mising name is currently offline srikanth Mising nameFriend
Messages: 38
Registered: July 2010
Member
Thnk you Jason I downloaded the latest runtime engine.. now have a different exception. I am suspecting this is because of the missing folders in the new downloaded version
org.eclipse.core.runtime,
org.eclipse.equinox.app,
org.eclipse.osgi,
org.eclipse.upd
ate

Am I missing something else..

The exception is below



org.eclipse.birt.core.exception.BirtException: Can not startup the OSGI framework
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.Platform.startup(Platform.java:91)
at src.beans.BIRTEngineFactory.createEngineInstance(Unknown Source)
at src.beans.BIRTEngineFactory.getReportEngine(Unknown Source)
at src.beans.ReportBuilder.run(Unknown Source)
at servlet.PrintDocsServlet.doGet(Unknown Source)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:868)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:663)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.core.exception.CoreException
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher.startup(OSGILauncher.java:90)
at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.Platform.startup(Platform.java:79)
... 20 more


[Updated on: Thu, 05 January 2012 15:57]

Report message to a moderator

Re: new version does not support older version [message #775286 is a reply to message #775233] Thu, 05 January 2012 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

If you downloaded the 3.7.1 runtime you should not be setting birt home
anymore. How are you running the new runtime? Starting with 3.7 BIRT
now uses a pojo based runtime.

http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/project/notable3.7.php#jump_2

Jason

On 1/5/2012 10:56 AM, srikanth Mising name wrote:
> Thnk you Jason I downloaded the latest runtime engine.. now have a
> different exception. I am suspecting this is because of the folders in
> the new downloaded
> versionorg.eclipse.core.runtime,org.eclipse.equinox.app,org.eclipse.osgi,org.eclipse.update
>
>
> Am I missing something else..
>
> The exception is below
>
>
>
> org.eclipse.birt.core.exception.BirtException: Can not startup the OSGI
> framework
> at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.Platform.startup(Platform.java:91)
> at src.beans.BIRTEngineFactory.createEngineInstance(Unknown Source)
> at src.beans.BIRTEngineFactory.getReportEngine(Unknown Source)
> at src.beans.ReportBuilder.run(Unknown Source)
> at servlet.PrintDocsServlet.doGet(Unknown Source)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
>
> at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:868)
> at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11BaseProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11BaseProtocol.java:663)
>
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
>
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
>
> at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
>
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
> Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.core.exception.CoreException
> at
> org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.osgi.OSGILauncher.startup(OSGILauncher.java:90)
>
> at org.eclipse.birt.core.framework.Platform.startup(Platform.java:79)
> ... 20 more
>
>
Re: new version does not support older version [message #775787 is a reply to message #775286] Fri, 06 January 2012 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srikanth Mising name is currently offline srikanth Mising nameFriend
Messages: 38
Registered: July 2010
Member
Hi Jason,

I was able to print th ereport sucessfully... But the content put in the table doesn print.. Below is the Xml of the rpt design..


<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<report xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/birt/2005/design" version="3.2.22" id="1">
<property name="createdBy">Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 3.7.0.v20110602 Build &lt;3.7.0.v20110607-1526></property>
<property name="units">in</property>
<property name="iconFile">/templates/blank_report.gif</property>
<property name="bidiLayoutOrientation">ltr</property>
<property name="imageDPI">96</property>
<data-sources>
<script-data-source name="DataSource" id="2400"/>
</data-sources>
<data-sets>
<script-data-set name="DataSet" id="2401">
<structure name="cachedMetaData"/>
<property name="dataSource">DataSource</property>
</script-data-set>
</data-sets>
<styles>
<style name="report" id="4">
<property name="fontFamily">sans-serif</property>
<property name="fontSize">10pt</property>
</style>
<style name="crosstab-cell" id="5">
<property name="borderBottomColor">#CCCCCC</property>
<property name="borderBottomStyle">solid</property>
<property name="borderBottomWidth">1pt</property>
<property name="borderLeftColor">#CCCCCC</property>
<property name="borderLeftStyle">solid</property>
<property name="borderLeftWidth">1pt</property>
<property name="borderRightColor">#CCCCCC</property>
<property name="borderRightStyle">solid</property>
<property name="borderRightWidth">1pt</property>
<property name="borderTopColor">#CCCCCC</property>
<property name="borderTopStyle">solid</property>
<property name="borderTopWidth">1pt</property>
</style>
<style name="crosstab" id="6">
<property name="borderBottomColor">#CCCCCC</property>
<property name="borderBottomStyle">solid</property>
<property name="borderBottomWidth">1pt</property>
<property name="borderLeftColor">#CCCCCC</property>
<property name="borderLeftStyle">solid</property>
<property name="borderLeftWidth">1pt</property>
<property name="borderRightColor">#CCCCCC</property>
<property name="borderRightStyle">solid</property>
<property name="borderRightWidth">1pt</property>
<property name="borderTopColor">#CCCCCC</property>
<property name="borderTopStyle">solid</property>
<property name="borderTopWidth">1pt</property>
</style>
</styles>
<page-setup>
<simple-master-page name="Simple MasterPage" id="2">
<page-footer>
<text id="3">
<property name="contentType">html</property>
<text-property name="content"><![CDATA[<value-of>new Date()</value-of>]]></text-property>
</text>
</page-footer>
</simple-master-page>
</page-setup>
<body>
<table id="2391">
<property name="dataSet">DataSet</property>
<column id="2398"/>
<detail>
<row id="2394">
<cell id="2395">
<text-data id="2399">
<expression name="valueExpr">"helooo"</expression>
<property name="contentType">html</property>
</text-data>
</cell>
</row>
</detail>
</table>
<text-data id="2402">
<expression name="valueExpr">"hi111111+++1111"</expression>
<property name="contentType">html</property>
</text-data>
<grid id="2403">
<property name="dataSet">DataSet</property>
<column id="2404"/>
<row id="2405">
<cell id="2406">
<text-data id="2407">
<expression name="valueExpr">"222222++22222222"</expression>
<property name="contentType">html</property>
</text-data>
</cell>
</row>
</grid>
</body>
</report>

Re: new version does not support older version [message #775799 is a reply to message #775787] Fri, 06 January 2012 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend
Messages: 9167
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member

That is because your table is bound to a data set that does not return
any rows.

Jason

On 1/6/2012 12:12 PM, srikanth Mising name wrote:
> Hi Jason,
>
> I was able to print th ereport sucessfully... But the content put in the
> table doesn print.. Below is the Xml of the rpt design..
>
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <report xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/birt/2005/design" version="3.2.22"
> id="1">
> <property name="createdBy">Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 3.7.0.v20110602
> Build <3.7.0.v20110607-1526></property>
> <property name="units">in</property>
> <property name="iconFile">/templates/blank_report.gif</property>
> <property name="bidiLayoutOrientation">ltr</property>
> <property name="imageDPI">96</property>
> <data-sources>
> <script-data-source name="DataSource" id="2400"/>
> </data-sources>
> <data-sets>
> <script-data-set name="DataSet" id="2401">
> <structure name="cachedMetaData"/>
> <property name="dataSource">DataSource</property>
> </script-data-set>
> </data-sets>
> <styles>
> <style name="report" id="4">
> <property name="fontFamily">sans-serif</property>
> <property name="fontSize">10pt</property>
> </style>
> <style name="crosstab-cell" id="5">
> <property name="borderBottomColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderBottomStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderBottomWidth">1pt</property>
> <property name="borderLeftColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderLeftStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderLeftWidth">1pt</property>
> <property name="borderRightColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderRightStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderRightWidth">1pt</property>
> <property name="borderTopColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderTopStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderTopWidth">1pt</property>
> </style>
> <style name="crosstab" id="6">
> <property name="borderBottomColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderBottomStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderBottomWidth">1pt</property>
> <property name="borderLeftColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderLeftStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderLeftWidth">1pt</property>
> <property name="borderRightColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderRightStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderRightWidth">1pt</property>
> <property name="borderTopColor">#CCCCCC</property>
> <property name="borderTopStyle">solid</property>
> <property name="borderTopWidth">1pt</property>
> </style>
> </styles>
> <page-setup>
> <simple-master-page name="Simple MasterPage" id="2">
> <page-footer>
> <text id="3">
> <property name="contentType">html</property>
> <text-property name="content"><![CDATA[<value-of>new
> Date()</value-of>]]></text-property>
> </text>
> </page-footer>
> </simple-master-page>
> </page-setup>
> <body>
> <table id="2391">
> <property name="dataSet">DataSet</property>
> <column id="2398"/>
> <detail>
> <row id="2394">
> <cell id="2395">
> <text-data id="2399">
> <expression name="valueExpr">"helooo"</expression>
> <property name="contentType">html</property>
> </text-data>
> </cell>
> </row>
> </detail>
> </table>
> <text-data id="2402">
> <expression name="valueExpr">"hi111111+++1111"</expression>
> <property name="contentType">html</property>
> </text-data>
> <grid id="2403">
> <property name="dataSet">DataSet</property>
> <column id="2404"/>
> <row id="2405">
> <cell id="2406">
> <text-data id="2407">
> <expression name="valueExpr">"222222++22222222"</expression>
> <property name="contentType">html</property>
> </text-data>
> </cell>
> </row>
> </grid>
> </body>
> </report>
>
Re: new version does not support older version [message #775811 is a reply to message #775799] Fri, 06 January 2012 18:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
srikanth Mising name is currently offline srikanth Mising nameFriend
Messages: 38
Registered: July 2010
Member
Thanks Jason.. I have a report which was working perfectly before i upgraded BIRT.. Now the contents in the table are not printing..

below is the xml for the report..




<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<report xmlns="http://www.eclipse.org/birt/2005/design" version="3.2.22" id="1">
<property name="createdBy">Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 3.7.0.v20110602 Build &lt;3.7.0.v20110607-1526></property>
<property name="units">in</property>
<property name="iconFile">/templates/blank_report.gif</property>
<property name="layoutPreference">fixed layout</property>
<property name="bidiLayoutOrientation">ltr</property>
<property name="imageDPI">96</property>
<data-sources>
<script-data-source name="DataSource" id="7"/>
</data-sources>
<data-sets>
<script-data-set name="MainDataSet" id="8">
<list-property name="resultSetHints">
<structure>
<property name="position">1</property>
<property name="name">tableHeaderField1</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">2</property>
<property name="name">tableHeaderField1Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">3</property>
<property name="name">tableHeaderField2</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">4</property>
<property name="name">tableHeaderField2Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">5</property>
<property name="name">tableField1</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">6</property>
<property name="name">tableField2</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">7</property>
<property name="name">tableField3</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">8</property>
<property name="name">tableField4</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">9</property>
<property name="name">tableField5</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">10</property>
<property name="name">tableField6</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">11</property>
<property name="name">tableField7</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">12</property>
<property name="name">tableField8</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">13</property>
<property name="name">tableField9</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">14</property>
<property name="name">tableField10</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">15</property>
<property name="name">tableField11</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">16</property>
<property name="name">tableField12</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">17</property>
<property name="name">tableField13</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">18</property>
<property name="name">tableField14</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">19</property>
<property name="name">tableField1Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">20</property>
<property name="name">tableField2Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">21</property>
<property name="name">tableField3Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">22</property>
<property name="name">tableField4Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">23</property>
<property name="name">tableField5Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">24</property>
<property name="name">tableField6Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">25</property>
<property name="name">tableField7Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">26</property>
<property name="name">tableField8Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">27</property>
<property name="name">tableField9Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">28</property>
<property name="name">tableField10Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">29</property>
<property name="name">tableField11Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">30</property>
<property name="name">tableField12Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">31</property>
<property name="name">tableField13Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">32</property>
<property name="name">tableField14Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">33</property>
<property name="name">title</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">34</property>
<property name="name">titleValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">35</property>
<property name="name">document</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">36</property>
<property name="name">documentValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">37</property>
<property name="name">location</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">38</property>
<property name="name">locationValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">39</property>
<property name="name">authors</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">40</property>
<property name="name">authorsValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">41</property>
<property name="name">grades</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">42</property>
<property name="name">gradesValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">43</property>
<property name="name">subjects</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">44</property>
<property name="name">subjectsValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">45</property>
<property name="name">courses</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">46</property>
<property name="name">coursesValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">47</property>
<property name="name">type</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">48</property>
<property name="name">typeValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">49</property>
<property name="name">dateModifiedValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">50</property>
<property name="name">headerTitle</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">51</property>
<property name="name">headerAuthor</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">52</property>
<property name="name">formattedAuthorsValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">53</property>
<property name="name">attachment</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">54</property>
<property name="name">attachmentValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">55</property>
<property name="name">formattedAuthors</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">56</property>
<property name="name">notes</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">57</property>
<property name="name">notesValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">58</property>
<property name="name">docField1</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">59</property>
<property name="name">docField1Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">60</property>
<property name="name">docField2</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">61</property>
<property name="name">docField2Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">62</property>
<property name="name">docField3</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">63</property>
<property name="name">docField3Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">64</property>
<property name="name">lastmodifiedValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">65</property>
<property name="name">type_in_header</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">66</property>
<property name="name">type_in_headerValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">67</property>
<property name="name">titleHeader</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">68</property>
<property name="name">titleHeaderValue</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">69</property>
<property name="name">month1</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">70</property>
<property name="name">month2</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">71</property>
<property name="name">month3</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">72</property>
<property name="name">month4</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">73</property>
<property name="name">month5</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">74</property>
<property name="name">month6</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">75</property>
<property name="name">month7</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">76</property>
<property name="name">month8</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">77</property>
<property name="name">month9</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">78</property>
<property name="name">month10</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">79</property>
<property name="name">calendarMonth</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
</list-property>
<list-property name="columnHints">
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableHeaderField1</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableHeaderField1</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableHeaderField1Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableHeaderField1Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableHeaderField2</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableHeaderField2</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableHeaderField2Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableHeaderField2Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField1</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField1</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField2</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField2</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField3</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField3</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField4</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField4</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField5</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField5</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField6</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField6</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField7</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField7</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField8</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField8</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField9</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField9</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField10</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField10</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField11</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField11</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField12</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField12</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField13</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField13</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField14</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField14</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField1Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField1Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField2Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField2Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField3Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField3Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField4Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField4Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField5Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField5Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField6Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField6Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField7Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField7Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField8Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField8Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField9Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField9Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField10Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField10Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField11Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField11Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField12Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField12Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField13Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField13Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">tableField14Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">tableField14Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">title</property>
<text-property name="displayName">title</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">titleValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">titleValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">document</property>
<text-property name="displayName">document</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">documentValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">documentValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">location</property>
<text-property name="displayName">location</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">locationValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">locationValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">authors</property>
<text-property name="displayName">authors</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">authorsValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">authorsValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">grades</property>
<text-property name="displayName">grades</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">gradesValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">gradesValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">subjects</property>
<text-property name="displayName">subjects</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">subjectsValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">subjectsValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">courses</property>
<text-property name="displayName">courses</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">coursesValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">coursesValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">type</property>
<text-property name="displayName">type</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">typeValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">typeValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">dateModifiedValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">dateModifiedValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">headerTitle</property>
<text-property name="displayName">headerTitle</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">headerAuthor</property>
<text-property name="displayName">headerAuthor</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">formattedAuthorsValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">formattedAuthorsValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">attachment</property>
<text-property name="displayName">attachment</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">attachmentValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">attachmentValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">formattedAuthors</property>
<text-property name="displayName">formattedAuthors</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">notes</property>
<text-property name="displayName">notes</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">notesValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">notesValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">docField1</property>
<text-property name="displayName">docField1</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">docField1Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">docField1Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">docField2</property>
<text-property name="displayName">docField2</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">docField2Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">docField2Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">docField3</property>
<text-property name="displayName">docField3</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">docField3Value</property>
<text-property name="displayName">docField3Value</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">lastmodifiedValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">lastmodifiedValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">type_in_header</property>
<text-property name="displayName">type_in_header</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">type_in_headerValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">type_in_headerValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">titleHeader</property>
<text-property name="displayName">titleHeader</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">titleHeaderValue</property>
<text-property name="displayName">titleHeaderValue</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">month1</property>
<text-property name="displayName">month1</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">month2</property>
<text-property name="displayName">month2</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">month3</property>
<text-property name="displayName">month3</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">month4</property>
<text-property name="displayName">month4</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">month5</property>
<text-property name="displayName">month5</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">month6</property>
<text-property name="displayName">month6</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">month7</property>
<text-property name="displayName">month7</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">month8</property>
<text-property name="displayName">month8</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">month9</property>
<text-property name="displayName">month9</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">month10</property>
<text-property name="displayName">month10</text-property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="columnName">calendarMonth</property>
<text-property name="displayName">calendarMonth</text-property>
</structure>
</list-property>
<structure name="cachedMetaData">
<list-property name="resultSet">
<structure>
<property name="position">1</property>
<property name="name">tableHeaderField1</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">2</property>
<property name="name">tableHeaderField1Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">3</property>
<property name="name">tableHeaderField2</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">4</property>
<property name="name">tableHeaderField2Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">5</property>
<property name="name">tableField1</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">6</property>
<property name="name">tableField2</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">7</property>
<property name="name">tableField3</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">8</property>
<property name="name">tableField4</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">9</property>
<property name="name">tableField5</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">10</property>
<property name="name">tableField6</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">11</property>
<property name="name">tableField7</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">12</property>
<property name="name">tableField8</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">13</property>
<property name="name">tableField9</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">14</property>
<property name="name">tableField10</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">15</property>
<property name="name">tableField11</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">16</property>
<property name="name">tableField12</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">17</property>
<property name="name">tableField13</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">18</property>
<property name="name">tableField14</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">19</property>
<property name="name">tableField1Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">20</property>
<property name="name">tableField2Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">21</property>
<property name="name">tableField3Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">22</property>
<property name="name">tableField4Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">23</property>
<property name="name">tableField5Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">24</property>
<property name="name">tableField6Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">25</property>
<property name="name">tableField7Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">26</property>
<property name="name">tableField8Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">27</property>
<property name="name">tableField9Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">28</property>
<property name="name">tableField10Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">29</property>
<property name="name">tableField11Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">30</property>
<property name="name">tableField12Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">31</property>
<property name="name">tableField13Value</property>
<property name="dataType">string</property>
</structure>
<structure>
<property name="position">32</property>
<property name=&quo

[Updated on: Fri, 06 January 2012 19:50]

Report message to a moderator

Re: new version does not support older version [message #776918 is a reply to message #775811] Mon, 09 January 2012 14:34 Go to previous message
srikanth Mising name is currently offline srikanth Mising nameFriend
Messages: 38
Registered: July 2010
Member
I creating the Dataset solved the issue.. thanks for the help..Smile
Previous Topic:String based parameters in ODA OCL
Next Topic:Reg: Masterpage in pdf files
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Nov 27 08:35:23 GMT 2014

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.02498 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software