But what i thought i would see is not what i did get
1. The custom figure stays white
2. I still can resize it greater than specified maxsize
A similar question for 2. (Is it possible to avoid resizing a figure during its creation and after it?) was asked in another thread, but following the link there i still didn't get an answer to this question and the other two asked there.
I can't post the link cause its my first posting here. So here is the topic and message-id of the thread: Problem with nodes affixed to an ellipse [message #658658]
So, my questions are:
1. Why am i not able to colorize the custom figure?
2. Why is it possible to resize it bigger then given maxsize?
3. Do i have to alter the generated code for creating the affixed Ports in the same Moment the Diamondfigure was created as in aforementioned thread described?
I'm afraid that all 3 questions are strictly related to GMF (Eugenia goes as far as generating the .gmfxxx models from the annotated .ecore and then passes them on to the GMF generator) so I suspect that experts in the GMF forum will be better positioned to help with these.